• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

leannespeaks

HSC
Triangulum said:
The tree destruction gets worse. I went through all my sheets and got rid of the unimportant ones every couple of months, but at the end of the HSC I still filled two enormous baskets (laundry basket size) full of paper. Weighed a ton.
ahhhh the irony : trees are there for many years...yet we chopped them down to be able to print knowledge serving only for 2 years..
( i will recycle all my sheets by the end of hsc..drop them at the recycle center perhaps..)

HSC
leannespeaks said:
ahhhh the irony : trees are there for many years...yet we chopped them down to be able to print knowledge serving only for 2 years..
( i will recycle all my sheets by the end of hsc..drop them at the recycle center perhaps..)
Well you can use the back of them if you are practicing exam questions or something.

HSC
N/A
leannespeaks said:
Perhaps the companies should be taxed for their environmental devastation (exaggerated emotions = yes), which would be passed down to the consumers, us.
Also, I bet that most of us will still retain the info, regardless of its irrelevance to our future careers.

I feel really, really shitty.

"I HATE FITZPATRICK, AND YOU COULD KILL A CAT BY DROPPING THE CAMBRIDGE BOOK ON ITS BACK

"/WRISTS"

So, anyway, the election-thing was today...

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Did my assignment today. thats 2 left to go. :)

Got my 2 weeks planned out, then it'll be holidays, and i can relax a bit then get back to studying for the exams coming up.

Time to prove my worth, wish me luck! :)

Annalisee

HSC
I had a really good day on friday,
I had a drama assesment first two periods, we did a playbuilt performance called Bugs which was based on movie steroytypes, I think we did well.

Then I had doubel Ancient History which was excellent, currently we are doing a virtual tour through egypt and The Valley of the Kings. It's a really creative assignment.

Biology I was very confused doing stupid stuff about radioisotopes that was really hard to find information on, also my teacher is a dyslexic fuckwit

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
All assessments over for this term, so I'm pretty happy. Just need to work on my Software project for a check and also start up some study.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Funny day!

1st period: Assembly
2nd period: English. Starting Julius Caesar.
3rd period: Biology. We talked about the digestive system, but the topic of our discussion turned into faeces. Very eerie it was. Turned me off at lunch.
4th period: MH. Looked at Imperialism. Pretty good

cs01001

HSC
Boring day...

I stayed at school to do the Crossroad program thing, we were given this booklet about driving safety and stuff like that, which we have to complete by the end of the day. Everyone basically just wrote random stuff in the book... I left after period 4 to a friend's house, and returned to school to have our names marked!

Last edited:

Faytle

open fire.
HSC
cs01001 said:
I left after period 4 to a friend's house, and returned to school to have our names marked!
You can do that!? Lucky!

Day was pretty okay. Went by heaps fast for me though ;D

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
Today wasnt too bad. Pretty much a bludge. 1st & 2nd was maths. The first period we were doing exponetials and absolute value graphs and the second lesson he left. 3rd and 4th was sport. Had a sub so us very few girls had a game and it wore most of us out. 5th was english. More & more Star Wars. * faints * 6th was a study period and I got some work done, not as much as I hoped but good enough.

Bludgiest day I must say ! Chem test coming up, must study !

Annalisee

HSC
The schooling part of it was pretty crap but the social side was good, I think that's how it always is.

I had double english first up, the school has just introduced new one hour periods first two periods. So that was straight two hours of it. We handed in our change portfolios and then did drafts of the Narrative and Feature article under exam conditions ( God only knows why!)
Drama and Ancient History were non events, I was hyper from a soft drink at recess, not alot of work got done

After lunch we had some crap thing on Islam which was strange because the IB people did it too and they aren't even studying Islam in their TOK studies.
Maths, well.... I'm slowly understanding a little about equations (I know you lot are all mad smart but I'm not very good at maths so shhh) and that made me feel proud.

cs01001

HSC
Faytle said:
You can do that!? Lucky!

Day was pretty okay. Went by heaps fast for me though ;D
It wasn't offically allowed, but my friend was like 'OMG, this is so damn boring, I already finish the stupid Crossroads book alreay, let's go home during lunch to play CS'. So Yeah, I followed him home, stayed for a while, then returned to find everyone gone. Luckily enough, we found the roll under the door of the deputy's office, so we just wrote our names and left! :rofl:

van.tango

HSC
Today was a shite. Half of my Chem assessment fell out of my folder and ended up in my garden. I was completely oblivious to this. Nasty surprise when I opened up my folder and note its absence.
Drama was nice though. Always is.
SLR is vomit. In all honesty. I feel like I've been doing the same worksheet every lesson for the last three months. Curse you, twelve unit rule!

Annalisee

HSC
van.tango said:
SLR is vomit. In all honesty. I feel like I've been doing the same worksheet every lesson for the last three months. Curse you, twelve unit rule!
AMEN to that! I wish we didn't have to do 12 units, Isn't 11 enough!!?!

van.tango

HSC
Annalisee said:
AMEN to that! I wish we didn't have to do 12 units, Isn't 11 enough!!?!
I completely agree! It's such a rubbish waste of time. Free study periods would be of more benefit than SLR!

cs01001

HSC
A pretty nice day!

English: Change again
Double Maths: Checked 2U & 3U test papers.
96% for 2U *Hitting myself hard for silly mistakes :mad:*
65% for 3U... *cries...Permutation killed me*
Geography: Convinced my teacher to let me use the computer! Did some bits of my Economic project!
Economics: Teacher away, did some work

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Hey, you did great, and you tried your hardest. I'm sure if you learn from your mistakes that you will do exceptionally well next time =)

Good day =D

1st period: Biology- Talked more about digestion and faeces. There's apparently a "poo" list that shows us that there are many types of poos. Our teacher said that there was a "phantom poo" :eek:
2nd period: Maths- More permutations, now concerning letters and arrangements in words.
3rd period: MH- Hardly anyone in our class as most were doing a PE First Aid Course. Discussed who was to blame for WWI, and looked at historiography.
4th: English- Read Julius Caesar, and looked at the play's context.

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
Today was alright. 1st & 2nd was engineering. Wasn't too bad. We done some colouring !! =] 3rd & 4th was physics and we played with toy cars !! =] 5th was chem, starting our new topic and 6th was maths. bludge ! i guess i had a pretty fun day ! =]

Last edited:

van.tango

HSC
Today in Chem we also started our next topic. Metals. I think I like this one better than the last one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)