• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
=O .. are you okayy ? =/ is it really serious ? ><" ahh .. it sounds like its gona hurt .. dw we'll be here for you cheering you on ! =] <3

cfair

Banned
HSC
Haha yeah it's my own fault for playing on with it being a recurring problem but I just can't say no to rep duties :(.
Last Saturday it came out in the first hit of the game... I came off and went back on 5 minutes later only to have it come out another 3 times.

It doesn't even hurt much anymore due to the ligaments being so elastic, us bush football players are tough as nails I tell you. :p

cccclaire

HSC
cfair said:
Found out I'll need surgery shortly as a result of over 30 shoulder dislocations over the past year or so due to league.

Yay.
god that makes me feel sick.
how could you do it 30 times?

oh well. hope the surgery goes all well then.

cfair

Banned
HSC
I play lock/five-eighth. It's happened over 30 times because I continue to play with it, It's been happening since I was 14 with me being 16 now, almost every game... It's all my own fault, my Dad is an orthapod but I didn't listen to his advice and continued playing (and will probably continue to do so until my surgery hehe).

Shoulder dislocations are recurring problems usually, once it comes out it's extremely likely to come out again and again with the ligaments stretching like elastic bands everytime it occurs... After the first time it's just an inconvenience with little pain and the joint just feels week for around a week.
The real problem comes later in life with an increased risk of arthritis developing which I hope to god doesn't happen =/.

I only decided to get surgery as yesterday morning I woke up with it dislocated and couldn't get it back into place myself quickly for the first time ever, it eventually 'clicked' back into position after me putting slight pressure on it after half an hour.

Thanks for the support, especially your kind words S1MO :p.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
You remind me of Benji Marshall :p Hope you get well mate.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
cfair said:
Thanks for the support, especially your kind words S1MO :p.
Heh, no worries mate.

But seriously, thats pretty bad. Hope you get better! :)

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Hmmm..average sort of day.

Biology: Completed our booklet for tomorrow's assessment task.
MX1: Circle Geometry. Fun!
Modern History: Schlieffen Plan and how it failed.
English: Started writing my essay.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
English: read a book.
Business: watched TV.
Economics: copied from the board.
Free: played minesweeper.

I am a productive and capable student. :)

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
maths: did q's
English: notes
Physics: calculation
Physics: study for economics
SOR1: study for economics
Eco: The one question for the extended response involves the one area of the topic that i DIDNT STUDY
:burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn:

AAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH!
:mad1:

cs01001

HSC
I love Circle Geormetery :)

Yeah, today is alright

Double Maths: Finished Coordiante Geormetery/Straight Lines. Starting Differential Calculus tomorrow (kinda excited dunno why)
English: About to finish reading Othello.
Geography: More Vertical Exaggeration Skills
Eco: More notes off board

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
S1M0 said:
maths: did q's
English: notes
Physics: calculation
Physics: study for economics
SOR1: study for economics
Eco: The one question for the extended response involves the one area of the topic that i DIDNT STUDY
:burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn:

AAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH!
:mad1:
awww .. poor S1M0. Just be happy it wasn't your HSC. =D lol ..

Anways today was cold. Like always. x) Dounble engineering. Finished our drawings and done work on brakes. God I think the guys have finally got through to me. I mean like they really pissed the hell out of me today and I just couldn't stand their incompetence and stupidity calling me a FAG and fucking teasing me because I couldn't draw the freaken thing. FAR OUT ! They just pissed me off so bad I wanted to cry like a little girl ! =( I don't think I've met any people so annoying or selfish in my entire life. No joke I swear. Sorry. =/

Double physics. Done work on momentum and some little practicals on momentum and yeah. Chem. Done boiling point experiment on distilled water and salt water. God parrafin oil really stinks. And setting up the distillation equipment was a bitch. Maths. Worked on quadratics and the parabola. I have no idea where I'm supposed to be up to.

[/rant]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)