How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
my day. Chem. Done solubility experiment. Maths. Decided to start circle geometry. * shruggs * I'm so confused about where i am atm. Double english. Watched the taming of the shrew. Well a bit of it. Messed around. After lunch we had a NBL player who was a motivational speaker. He was really good in getting out attention. He also had some really good things to tell us. IPT. BoS'd it. After school had tutor and yeah. Walked home in the dark. ah cold ..

thats my day .

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
cs01001 said:
Will someone be kind and explain to me the scaling of courses in the UAC document --- http://www.uac.edu.au/pubs/pdf/2006_table_A1.pdf ? Please?

It's for my sister...
Bah. I'd love to help, but I'm no good at that sort of thing. Wait until SS pops back in here, he'll know what to say!

Good side: Ancient is officially finished, printed off, and put into presentation folder.
Bad side: It it the biggest piece of bullshit I've ever bullshitted in my LIFE.

Oh well. It's done. I'll just dazzle em with my next assessment.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Has anyone finished all of the Preliminary MH things yet? :confused:

cccclaire

HSC
Kujah said:
Modern History.
oh i see.

no. I don't do modern history.
But my friends who do it are complaining about it at the moment because they're learning about the Irish potato famine or something.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
Jachie said:
Bah. I'd love to help, but I'm no good at that sort of thing. Wait until SS pops back in here, he'll know what to say!
:lol: Well, I'm assuming he's talking about table A3, but I've got a Cosmology assessment to do for tomorrow, so I'll keep it brief.

I'll take one of the subjects as an example of the entire table, let's say Extension 1 Mathematics.
First, second and third columns are self-explanatory. The next column then describes the mean HSC and scaled mark, HSC mark being the one given in your HSC certification and the scaled mark used in the determination of the UAI (38.1, 39.4). These are out of 50, or 1 unit of a subject. The next two columns state the standard deviation of the marks, as well as the maximum mark attained in that subject (50, 50). The last 5 columns then describe the marks that 99%, 90%, 75%, 50% and 25% of the candidates achieved at or under in the subject.

Last edited:

Cheap Thrills

HSC
Kujah said:
Has anyone finished all of the Preliminary MH things yet? :confused:
uh, no. We still have to finish the romanovs, start bismark and the unification of germany, and do the core. Im worried

Faytle

open fire.
HSC
sle3pe3bumz said:
lol oh it is ! ahah .. im in IPT atm. I have a double. =D lol . I can't get enough of my BOS ! =]
Hahah omg, so not fun! I'm dropping it :eek:.
In IPT again. ;p

Just did Maths Ext test, urgh.

cccclaire

HSC
I'm at home today.
not exactly sick, just half my classes were cancelled today and i couldn't be bothered going in for the other half.

So who else is on holidays now? or who has another week?

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Cheap Thrills said:
uh, no. We still have to finish the romanovs, start bismark and the unification of germany, and do the core. Im worried
We just finished everything, and started on the Western Front. I'm worried.

Respect Day today.

English: Got our speech marks back. 15/20 :( Though it was good when compared to the rest of the class.

Chemistry: Models of the water molecule.

Maths: Got our MX1 results back. 81%. Average was 67%. Maintained consistency so I'm happy :)

CApps: Had a test to design an ID card. FInished just in time.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Had my 3-unit test. I found it too easy....thats bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)