• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
Hm today. Double IPT. BoS'd it. =] English. We acted out more of the taming of the shrew. Sport. We played european handball. We kept losing. =/ Chem. Done some work on different types of reactions. Engineering. Done work on brakes. = =". After school we had chem tutorials. Done work on different types of measurements. We got carried away and done work on alcohols lol. Hm yeah. Now I shall do some tutor hw. Bye.

cs01001

HSC
Its alright today.

Double Maths: Calculus, 1st Deriviative
Advance: Othello Assessment Notification. (Gotta do good in this to drag marks up )
Economics: More notes off board
Chem: Solubility

Just booked my RTA DKT test at Parramatta, funny how North Ryde, Thornleigh etc are completely booked out. Anyway, can you just hop on a car and start driving around local streets without going to a driving school? It doesn't seem all that complicated... Hmm..

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Need a driver with you. Then you can go anywhere. You don't need to attend a driving school to drive on Ls :p

cs01001

HSC
Yeah true, would it be difficult to drive for the first time without driving school teaching?

Faytle

open fire.
HSC
cs01001 said:
Yeah true, would it be difficult to drive for the first time without driving school teaching?
I'm not sure ;s. I think my parents are gonna get me a driving instructor first, and then once I've been taught the basics, they'll supervise me.

So who else is on holidays now? or who has another week?
One more week :(.

Today was okay. 3D prac work for Art, monetary policy for Eco (really, really need to start revising. It's getting harder to grasp :eek:), 3U test on trig for Maths, BoS-ed for IPT, aaaand that's it.

:)

cs01001

HSC
No driving school whatsoever? How does the insurance stuff work out?

Black Hawker

HSC
cs01001 said:
No driving school whatsoever? How does the insurance stuff work out?
I'm getting a driving instructor for most of my hours. I've done 13 hours with my instructor (that I knew through school).

He charges $35 an hour if you are interested (but must mention my name though)...

Le3sah

HSC
We had our round 2 vaccinations today.
Is it just me or do these injections HURT more than usual...? :confused:

Had a Chemistry test which I probably failed... I spent my whole week focusing on the theory parts only to find the entire test solely based on calculations.

Damn. :mad1:

Got my eco test back 40/50 =[ I didn't do as well as I would have liked..the average was 32/50 =S.

Another week of school finished, another hectic one to come. :mad1:

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
cs01001 said:
In short: no. Just get your mom or dad to take you out to a car-park or isolated road, where they can teach you the basics (get you familiar with the brake/accelerator, reversing, turning, etc etc). I think it's more beneficial if you go to a driving instructor once you have a basic idea on how to use the car. They can fill in the holes and give you more thorough advice.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Jachie said:
In short: no. Just get your mom or dad to take you out to a car-park or isolated road, where they can teach you the basics (get you familiar with the brake/accelerator, reversing, turning, etc etc). I think it's more beneficial if you go to a driving instructor once you have a basic idea on how to use the car. They can fill in the holes and give you more thorough advice.
And that's what I'm going to do :)

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Kujah said:
And that's what I'm going to do :)
Onya. That's what I did, and I haven't had any accidents...yet...

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Manual.

And the males who just admitted to an auto as their preference should be ashamed of themselves.

Black Hawker

HSC
S1M0 said:
Manual.

And the males who just admitted to an auto as their preference should be ashamed of themselves.
The only reason I'm doing auto is because the instructor only had a car with auto. He said he will be able to teach me manual when I get my full license (or p's - not sure) for free...

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Auto. Only reason why I won't do Manual is that the house currently isn't in possession of a manual car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)