• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Kujah said:
Term 3- 11 weeks :eek:
What? That's bullshit! What's with them mucking up the terms the way they've done in the last few years anyway? A term = 10 weeks. None of this 11/9 shit.

cccclaire

HSC
Jachie said:
What? That's bullshit! What's with them mucking up the terms the way they've done in the last few years anyway? A term = 10 weeks. None of this 11/9 shit.
yeh i can't stand 11 week terms.
+ my bio teacher was telling me that all our teachers are going to be cramming to get the syllabus finished in time for year 12.

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
cccclaire said:
how come you didn't go to camp?

see I really don't want to go to my camp this year and I'm looking for valid reasons. They've organised for us to do this hiking and house-boats and 'survivor-like challenges' crap. Really doesn't appeal to me + its leadership camp and my idea of leadership is swearing a lot and saying negative comments about how stupid the leadership activities are.
hm im not really sure .. im not really a socially active person and the fact that my friends would be with me 24/7 scares the hell out of me .. doing make up .. telling stories bitching etc. .. just I'm not very into girl stuff and would rather be in my own bedroom by myself playing games or on the net. so yeahh .. if i was ever to go on camp .. id think id like to do it alone for some weird reason .. =/

and yeah i was told for physics we're gona have to fit in 14 weeks of work into T3. =/ gosh .. thats what we get for falling behind .. ><"

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
sle3pe3bumz said:
hm im not really sure .. im not really a socially active person and the fact that my friends would be with me 24/7 scares the hell out of me .. doing make up .. telling stories bitching etc. .. just I'm not very into girl stuff and would rather be in my own bedroom by myself playing games or on the net. so yeahh .. if i was ever to go on camp .. id think id like to do it alone for some weird reason .. =/

and yeah i was told for physics we're gona have to fit in 14 weeks of work into T3. =/ gosh .. thats what we get for falling behind .. ><"
we weren't taught cosmic engine properly ... teacher just gives us textbook work, only speaks when we ask for help ... now im suffering in astrophysics

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
f3nr15 said:
we weren't taught cosmic engine properly ... teacher just gives us textbook work, only speaks when we ask for help ... now im suffering in astrophysics
ohhh .. well maybe things for me aint that bad then .. i have a nice fun-loving teacher and all and makes physics understandable so yeah ..

ahah .. well .. i just hope that you do well in physics with such conditions your under .. =]

Le3sah

HSC
cfair said:
Haha That's good then, lucky you.

No school today, had to get more scans. Yay holidays.

I only got 3 hours sleep last night thanks to a certain BOS member being so talkative, lol.

LOL...sorry...:)

cs01001

HSC
Hey, haven't been posting for the past few days... Anyway

Got my L's and planning to catch up on school work and some sport in holidays :)

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
oo congrats. yeah ive got to catch up on everything too .. im also gona try get myself partially into a stable health condition seeing as thought I'm not really astronaut shape .. ahah .. nah I just need to work off ALOT of the food i binged (sp?)on during term 2 .. ahah .. x)

cfair

Banned
HSC
My day was amazing.

Got to football at 1, game started at 2. I had to educate a mate on how to motivate people/get people moving around the field as he had never captained before... very interesting.

Game starts, there was a HUGE all in brawl, best sporting fight I've ever seen... it was hilarious.

FIVE people got sent off, 3 from my team. So it was down to 10 vs 11 people, my team had no captain (guy that took my place got sent off) so no one had any direction.

Regardless, they won on the buzzer when it was even by a 45m out drop goal. In the rain. It's like the ball had another force behind it as it sailed over.

So happy.

oh yeah to go with the flow of all you other guys i briskly went over a year 1 learn to handwrite book

I'm going to see shrek 3 tonight, apparently it's bad though

Last edited:

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
lol sounds like you had an exciting day there .. ^^ congrats

ahah .. im so bored and lonely atm .. what do guys like to do ? im trying to plan a friends bday but don't know what he likes or what to do .. he's so down right now and i wana do something to cheer him up .. any advice ? ^^"

Le3sah

HSC
Is everyone still asleep...
Today, woke up at 7am :) went for a drive...why do people like to overtake me? It's pretty cold outside, my hands are freezing.
Hey all the spam's gone from last night! :confused:

HSC
cfair said:
Got to football at 1, game started at 2. I had to educate a mate on how to motivate people/get people moving around the field as he had never captained before... very interesting.

Game starts, there was a HUGE all in brawl, best sporting fight I've ever seen... it was hilarious.

FIVE people got sent off, 3 from my team. So it was down to 10 vs 11 people, my team had no captain (guy that took my place got sent off) so no one had any direction.

Regardless, they won on the buzzer when it was even by a 45m out drop goal. In the rain. It's like the ball had another force behind it as it sailed over.

So happy.

oh yeah to go with the flow of all you other guys i briskly went over a year 1 learn to handwrite book

I'm going to see shrek 3 tonight, apparently it's bad though
hahahaha you don't have to educate someone on how to captain a football team. its not that hard. you don't *need* to do a whole lot really. you just play hard and the rest will follow and it all takes care of itself. as long as you are experienced enough (at playing the game, not so much captaining a team) pretty much anyone can be captain.

sounds like a great day though :wave:

cccclaire

HSC
Le3sah said:
Today, woke up at 7am :) went for a drive...why do people like to overtake me? It's pretty cold outside, my hands are freezing.
I went for a drive this morning too!
And people just overtake coz they see an L-plate and are like 'oooh they must be a crap driver'. I also hate it when cars go right up close behind you, I just slow down to 5km an hour to piss them off.

yesterday I saw transformers =]

Jachie

HSC
Transformers!

more than meets the eye!

Transformers!

robots in disguise!

<3 transformers.

cccclaire

HSC
Jachie said:
Transformers!

more than meets the eye!

Transformers!

robots in disguise!

<3 transformers.
they didn't have the theme song! I was so dissapointed.
but it was a pretty ok movie.
except the end bit was a tad stupid.
"so hey this cube that all these massive robot things are fighting over, lets move it into a highly populated city so when they fight for it lots of people will die"

Jachie

HSC
They didn't have the theme song? Inconceivable!

oh well. It has Shia in it, so I'll see it anyway. :eek:

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Le3sah said:
:(

I went for a drive as well this morning. Then went to Westfields Liverpool to pre-order HP :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)