• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How was your school day? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faytle

open fire.
HSC
I just got locked outside my house for an hour :shy:.

Had multicultural day today, I'm stuffed. If I see food in the next few hours I might just gag ;s. Was fun though!

Le3sah said:
Yay! Last day of school tomorrow :)
Me too, wooo!

cccclaire

HSC
Le3sah said:
Yay! Last day of school tomorrow :)

Why is it that students don't attend school on the last day of each term? ...or does that only happen at my school? :confused:
well, i didn't go.
for various reasons, mainly because half my classes were cancelled and the other half was english. i also had an essay due on a book I haven't read yet.
None of my friends went either (well one did but she went home at recess).

Black Hawker

HSC
Well, pretty boring day at our school. Went for SRC, but probably didn't make it.

Tomorrow, everyone in our school gets to miss out on last period because of Penrith High's Asian Cup. :D

Then pretty boring holidays. Interview a business, and then work experience at Chatswood from 9 to 5 - too long I say.

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
You don't have mine :(

:eek:
awww .. lol .. ^^"

kujah said:
Hi Daniel's cousins
lol hi !

hm my day . gosh nobody already comes ! and its only 2nd last day ! ahah .. Double eng. Watched Taming of the shew .. Double ENS. Done minimal work. Bludge. Physics. Revision. Chem. Done some folding for teacher then went on with saturation and equilibrium and all.

Tomorrow I'm getting my 2nd cervical cancer vaccination dose thing. Ah .. did it have to be on the last day of school ? ><"

Last edited:

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
sle3pe3bumz said:
awww .. lol .. ^^"

lol hi !

hm my day . gosh nobody already comes ! and its only 2nd last day ! ahah .. Double eng. Watched Taming of the shew .. Double ENS. Done minimal work. Bludge. Physics. Revision. Chem. Done some folding for teacher then went on with saturation and equilibrium and all.

Tomorrow I'm getting my 2nd cervical cancer vaccination dose thing. Ah .. did it have to be on the last day of school ? ><"
I heard Taming of the shew (Was it Shrew? (Euphemism for bitch)) was responsible for the influx of English Advanced students in our class ?

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
:shy: ^^"

I don't see the point of going to school tomorrow, so useless really :(
ahaah .. x)

f3rn15 said:
I heard Taming of the shew (Was it Shrew? (Euphemism for bitch)) was responsible for the influx of English Advanced students in our class ?
oh woops shrew yeah .. ^^ your right .. ahaha yeahh .. well they suck ! hahah .. contemporary version of it was 10 things I hate about you and I kinda like the text. =] So yeahh .. us girls in the class are like looking forward to watching it .. but I so know my teacher will make us hate it .. like he did with Star Wars ! ><"

Last edited:

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
sle3pe3bumz said:
ahaah .. x)

oh woops shrew yeah .. ^^ your right .. ahaha yeahh .. well they suck ! hahah .. contemporary version of it was 10 things I hate about you and I kinda like the text. =] So yeahh .. us girls in the class are like looking forward to watching it .. but I so know my teacher will make us hate it .. like he did with Star Wars ! ><"
i used to think star wars was a series of uber nerdy movies but after watching episode 3 it changed my view because it was so well directed and the theme was multi-faceted i liked it, that made it a good movie.

oh yeah what i like about english standard is you study many contemporary texts that are jam-packed with colloquial language instead of thy shakespearian plays with the "thou hast wrong me" and so on ..

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
sle3pe3bumz said:
ahaah .. x)

:shy: ^_^ You add me or I add you?

I've never watched a Star Wars movie in full, just don't see the excitement in it, I suppose.

cccclaire

HSC
sle3pe3bumz said:

don't mean to scare you, but the second hurts like 10x more than the first.

twas funny at mine, because I was all like "needles don't hurt whatever guys" and then when she injected me all my friends were looking and I swore a little coz it hurt and they're all like "yeh doesn't hurt does it?"

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
I don't go last days of term. Nobody really does. Today we got our reports, we had the "Great Debate" with Normanhurst fourth period, got our school's annual report and magazine, everything was wrapping up and it really did feel like the last day of term. So yeah, 2/3 of the way through Prelim. year now! Woo.

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
f3nr15 said:
i used to think star wars was a series of uber nerdy movies but after watching episode 3 it changed my view because it was so well directed and the theme was multi-faceted i liked it, that made it a good movie.

oh yeah what i like about english standard is you study many contemporary texts that are jam-packed with colloquial language instead of thy shakespearian plays with the "thou hast wrong me" and so on ..
yeah i know what you mean .. i mean i couldnt last 10 minutes watching it and now I just think its kinda mad and all .. but well .. writing essay after essay about the damn movie just got me so fustrated and I didn't see Star Wars as a sci fi movie after that but rather movie with totalitarianism and comparisons and all this junk ~! LOL .. our teacher has made us break down and analyse every frickin movie we watch now. How great ? LOL

Soulsearcher said:
^_^ You add me or I add you?

I've never watched a Star Wars movie in full, just don't see the excitement in it, I suppose.
ahah .. well I guess if you watch the entire movie .. theres just something there which makes it a pretty good damn movie .. well for those times it was .. x) you add me please ? thanks =]

cccclaire said:
don't mean to scare you, but the second hurts like 10x more than the first.

twas funny at mine, because I was all like "needles don't hurt whatever guys" and then when she injected me all my friends were looking and I swore a little coz it hurt and they're all like "yeh doesn't hurt does it?"
ahha .. omg thats what my friends told me ! they jigged went to another school because they had camp just to get their injections and they were like " man the needle was like so much bigger and its so painful .. gosh my arm still hurts .. * continues rant * " and I was like .. O_O" oh great .. ahaah .. ahhh .. im a little scared noww .. ><" but but .. like i mean .. no cancer for me rigggght ?

Last edited:

cccclaire

HSC
star wars rocks.

yeh my friend told me it was more painful too I'm like 'whatever drama queen'
but it wassss.

Le3sah

HSC
sle3pe3bumz said:
IT HURTS!! The second one hurts way more than the first one. :uhhuh:

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
ahhhh .. lol ><" ahah .. how great .. i actually thought the first hurt quite a bit .. ><" ahahah .. omg .. how much would the 3rd one hurt then !? stupid me and my cervix !

Le3sah

HSC
Haha yeah! Damn our cervixs! I wish I didn't have one...:(

cfair

Banned
HSC
Don't worry ladies, even after you get that vaccination you can still get HPV by a nasty jolt to the cervix I believe... but by what? I'll leave that to your imagination. ;) (Correct me if I'm wrong).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)