How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cfair

Banned
HSC
It's okay now, i'm off pain killers.

I need ideas on what I can go as to this 'superstar' themed party in a week, i'm thinking I might wear some old footy shorts from under 10's (ultra tiny and tight) and a really little singlet, a track and field star... anyone got a better idea? (not superman, too cliche)

dwarven

[SMSHS'08']
HSC
reely reely CRAP....

had the english yearly (part 2) today and didnt do that good :(
soo studying for bio exam on tuesday :S

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
oh wow. mad !

ah well back from tutor. and now weekends ! :)

Today. ENS. spend the whole lesson copying answers for our assignment from each other. thats a definite 0 for all of us. ENG. Got our essays back. Ah I went okay I guess. But I want my work to be SUPER. Double IPT. Oh god .. double theory. I don't remember the last time IPT got sooo long. Was told I was the only one who actually does the work. OH YEAH. LOL it's time to nerd up. has msn convo's on paper and blocked 2 people. Maths. Sub. Bah. Done some tangents and normals work. Then drifted off to some tutor maths. Ah the joy of the derivatives of logarithmic functions. Physics. More work on electricity. V=IR. Had a laughing moment. <3

Ah yes ..

dwarven

[SMSHS'08']
HSC
lol ...

i've done maths (2u), english (std), physics so far ... only hav bio, software, it vet and maths ext to go :S

Le3sah

HSC
Today's weather was nice.
I had my Chem practical assessment today. Part A was alright but part B was a disaster. Pray I do well in part A!!

Then I had Eng tutoring.

Hello weekends!:)

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Eh, I went home at recess because of awful cramps and stomach pains. it wasn't fun :( but I just spent the rest of the day sleeping and watching Colbert, so in the end it was okay.

cs01001

HSC
Will be a busy weekend, clearing all the maths hw and starting to revise for Yearlies.

cfair

Banned
HSC
First day back after missing 8 days, caught up on all my work, oh yeah.

Funniest day in so long too, one of my mates came to school with a story... i'll repeat it here as it had everyone including my withered old english teacher in tears.

Okay, so my friend Tom... he can be really silly sometimes. He is the type that leaves his bag at home, the type that everyone bags out jokingly (but we all love him, he is awesome).

Anyway, he comes to school today telling us about how on Saturday morning he went into woolies to buy some hair gel. So he goes in right, picks up a bottle of what he thinks is hair gel, gillete branded... he brought in the bottle to show us.

So he takes this $7 bottle of "hair gel" home and heads to the bathroom and starts applying it... only to discover it isn't holding his hair, buy why? He isn't sure so he puts more and more on thinking he was doing it wrong.

That is, until he reads the bottle properly. "Gillete smooth ice... ANTI PERSPIRANT".

He put this gel style deodorant in his hair. All through it.

Fucking funniest moment in so long when he said that, we just pictured his face as he came to the realisation that he just put deodorant all through his hair, ah, Tom is great. All day we were coming up behind him and taking a long sniff of his hair and telling him it smelt good, hahahah.

To be fair, it did look like hair gel, since when do they make deodorant in gel form? Since then I have been relaying the story to everyone and it just keeps getting funnier and funnier, a few people have asked why the hell would he spray a can of BRUT through his hair before I explained it... that image is hilarious too.

cccclaire

HSC
my day was average
i'm a bit sick and my nose is blocked which makes me sound all gross.

my chem teacher mentioned this site. I hope he doesn't come on the forums.
i reckon heaps of my teachers do though, does anyone else get paranoid about what you write on here?

Faytle

open fire.
HSC
cccclaire said:
my day was average
i'm a bit sick and my nose is blocked which makes me sound all gross.

my chem teacher mentioned this site. I hope he doesn't come on the forums.
i reckon heaps of my teachers do though, does anyone else get paranoid about what you write on here?
Hahah yeh; a few of my teachers have mentioned this site. My IPT teacher has even printed us a set of notes from the resources section :eek:.

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
ah yeah I know my teacher has been on this site .. but ah well .. i can tell him things so it's cool .

havent been on net for a while. today. twas alright. in the morning walked from my house to the library carrying 14 overdue books. ah and it sure was hell .. ~25 minute walk carrying textbooks was HELL. I'm so gona wake up sore tomorrow. Double maths. Worked on geometrical properties of parametrics. Oh, I so don't get it. Double sport. 1st game was REALLY good. After that I got SHIT. Like I couldn't even catch the damn ball. Our games suck because the guys HAVE to pass to their girl on their team and it's sure as hell tiring running up and down. Plus all the other girls are alot faster than me. =/ Heard the guys bitching bout me. Hilarious. Anyways. English. Next 3 lessons are dedicated to watching 10 things I hate about you. Free period. Talked to teacher. Went to neeta. Nice talk.

Anyways yes.

cfair

Banned
HSC
Is anyone else doing media in adv english at the moment? I'm loving ripping into media reports... we have been watching fineline and today we watched an aca report about a pensioner love triangle. god it was funny.

Jachie

HSC
I find ACA to be a most credible source of lulz.

Nah, we're still doing Othello.

EDIT: Why is it that whenever I'm really bored, BOS is quiet?

Last edited:

Jachie

HSC
I finally watched the rest of "Wolf Creek" today, after turning it off halfway through the first time. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)