How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cfair

Banned
HSC
i went clothes shopping today and spent way way way too much, trying things on in a sling is hard.

HSC
N/A
Re: How was your day?

simonloo said:
I was researching for effing Moderns.
Ok.
I think it would be better if we continue discussion of such sorts on MSN, or such, if only you signed in and I did too.

Regarding the stuff you said this afternoon, I gave it some thought - not too much, but some at the least; and I think you're right, however, this may or may not sound familiar to one like yourself, a German-doer: er is een tijd van komen en een tijd van gaan. (If worse comes to worse, you probably know what to do.)

I know questionable amounts of God-knows-what languages, and of questionable quality.

Faytle said:
Lucid, your love for Hurstville is astounding .
Well, if that is the case, it barely comparable to that of teachers away or in a state that prevents them from taking class.

I don't love Hurstville (or I do, but that's moot), and the prolixity of the post is not an indicator of (this) love (you speak of).:)

Kujah said:
No school today. Sick :S
There was school; you just weren't there; that doesn't mean that there wasn't school.
There was no school for you today, or perhaps you did not attend school today, due to illness.

Last edited:

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC

There was school; you just weren't there; that doesn't mean that there wasn't school.
There was no school for you today, or perhaps you did not attend school today, due to illness.
You're joking, right?

handed in my ancient this morning. did a practice exam for business, nothing for two frees, then this "senior support" thing last.

HSC
N/A

Jachie said:
You're joking, right?
Hey man, if I were trolling, I wouldn't bother, because I suck even more than a D**c*/*h** h00ker can and does. However, jumping off a bridge does seem promising, no, no, no? (Wait, that's sounding more fupped-up than it should sound.)
handed in my ancient this morning. did a practice exam for business, nothing for two frees, then this "senior support" thing last.
Well, I hope you did well. Tell us about "senior support".

My day is fun-filled; some could say that my life is brilliant.
My love is pure. I saw an angel, of that I'm sure.

i was gonna type something about chemistry and my love thereof, for it is allows theoretically endless propects when playing with chemicals. too bad everything's fairly lame

I suppose I was joking, Jachie. (Btw, how do you pronounce Jachie? I've heard variations.)

Last edited:

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC

Had morning class. Was a bitch as I was sick, tired and drowsy.
IEP. Was fun as my friends were putting hp spells on me while all I could say was "ZAP". T'was also a bitch though because my god damn interviewer was trying to get an answer out of me when I was clearly not interested in telling her about my life. And then she'd bug me to think of something and pretend to care what I say. My god, stfu.
Physics. Done prac on electrical circuits. Very fun making bells ring and lights flash.
Double chem. Calorimetry prac. T'was hilarious when my friend was itching and all slimy. She thought something was wrong with her which was actually not funny but I couldn't resist cracking up.
Maths. Revision. Ah I hate P&C. Shit shit shit.
Crossroads. Watched alcohol ads. Then went outside and sat on the grass bitching about some boys in our class and how stupid they are with our teacher.

Hm yes. My second test for maths this year. Is supposed to be my half yearly when he wasn't here so yeah. Just great. Doing newstory atm on the Taming of the Shrew. BAH !

cs01001

HSC

I have a fucking sore jaw, liek real sore...

Jachie

HSC

Lucid Scintilla said:
Hey man, if I were trolling, I wouldn't bother, because I suck even more than a D**c*/*h** h00ker can and does. However, jumping off a bridge does seem promising, no, no, no? (Wait, that's sounding more fupped-up than it should sound.)
Well, I hope you did well. Tell us about "senior support".

My day is fun-filled; some could say that my life is brilliant.
My love is pure. I saw an angel, of that I'm sure.

i was gonna type something about chemistry and my love thereof, for it is allows theoretically endless propects when playing with chemicals. too bad everything's fairly lame

I suppose I was joking, Jachie. (Btw, how do you pronounce Jachie? I've heard variations.)
I didn't think you were trolling, I was more hoping you were making a sarcastic comeback and NOT actually lecturing Kujah on the error of his posting ways. It's like quoting someone who said, "Today was good" and being like, "It was good FOR YOU; you might have had a good day, but that doesn't mean today was a good one for everyone."

senior support is this shit "support" program my school does for us every so often to teach us procrastination is bad and we should tidy our rooms more often.

You've heard variations? huh. that's weird, cause I thought the word didn't even exist until my cousin coined it. :/ It's like "Jah-chee" with a hard J.

Faytle

open fire.
HSC

Fsck, I feel shit today.

Hope you get better soon Kujah/CS!

Redwan

HSC
N/A
Re: 回复: Re: How was your school day?

I had 4 Periods of free's what a pr0 day

HSC
N/A

First and foremost, what's with the "Re: 回复: Re: How was your school day?"
Chinese characters/kanji/hanja?

Jachie said:
I didn't think you were trolling, I was more hoping you were making a sarcastic comeback and NOT actually lecturing Kujah on the error of his posting ways. It's like quoting someone who said, "Today was good" and being like, "It was good FOR YOU; you might have had a good day, but that doesn't mean today was a good one for everyone."
I had planned to say that, over the course of a couple days, I had matured... not that it's a lie or an untruth, but I just feel there's no point in making a sarcastic "comeback", as you call the what-that-may-have-been.

Although, it may or may not be worth noting that I went through an existentialist / nothing matters phase in the past few - two? - years, and that may have influenced my attitude towards things.

senior support is this shit "support" program my school does for us every so often to teach us procrastination is bad and we should tidy our rooms more often.
I see. We often have these seminals, talks, and inspiration homilies; in the eyes of the majority, it just means extra money for the school - whether it's the truth or sheer ignorant bull is another thing.
You've heard variations? huh. that's weird, cause I thought the word didn't even exist until my cousin coined it. :/ It's like "Jah-chee" with a hard J.
Ok. I haven't heard of variations; I am the source of a variation: "Jack-ee" or something like that.:eek: And I don't understand what other way you could pronounce Jachie without a hard J. Is there even a 'soft J'?
Faytle said:
Hope you get better soon Kujah/CS!
Seconded.

Le3sah

HSC

Jachie said:
We had that yesterday with the deputy principal.

Today was okay.
I'm struggling with Maths again :mad1: geez, finding Locus really hard and it's only 2u work.
I went to the optometrist to get my eyes checked afterschool. Apparently my right eyes gone worse :mad1:. So now I'm a retarded loser who has a point 5 deficit for the left eye and 1.5 for the other.

Chem assessment on Friday, should study.

Mark576

Feel good ...
HSC

We have no idea how hard your tests are. Maybe you could post some up? It would give everyone else some good practice as well.

Kujah

HSC
N/A

Definitely.

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A

Redwan said:
I had 4 Periods of free's what a pr0 day
I think there's a separate forum for Melburnians.

Jachie

HSC

Ok. I haven't heard of variations; I am the source of a variation: "Jack-ee" or something like that. And I don't understand what other way you could pronounce Jachie without a hard J. Is there even a 'soft J'?
Jah, there are soft Js.

cccclaire

HSC
I had two assessments today. Eco and Bio. i feel like I stuffed up both of them.
Bio wasn't entirely my fault though, it was a computer research task and the internet stopped working half-way through.

Apart from that I had maths, which I'm finding really hard at the moment. All this crap about velocity and acceleration, isn't that physics not maths?

And double chem where we got to make models with those rad ball things with sticks that come out.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Okay day today.

Biology: Went through the classification bit and dichotomous keys. Probabaly starting Evolution of Aust. Biota next lesson.
Maths: Finished sine and cosine rule. Got three full exercises of homework due tomorrow.
Modern History: Analysed different sources on trench conditions for preparation in Preliminary exam.
Chemistry: Did the precipitation experiment that took 70~ minutes. FUN! :)

Jachie

HSC

went to school at lunch. watched "erin brockovich" in legal and then did my fucking philosophy assessment after school. fuck i don't want to ever hear the names "nietzsche" or "heidegger" again. :mad1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)