• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
LOL NORTH ROCKS
JASON COULD YOU GET ANY MORE ASIAN!? <3

BAHAHAHA ANYWAY;;
why the hell isnt my school on the list
WHERE THE EFF IS CASTLE HILL
:mad1:

cs01001

HSC
Castle Hills for n00bs, LOL

Sex

Oh I just realized it is COUNCIL areas. Baulko Council is on the list, so no school for me!

Awesome :)

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
Hm today twas a sad sad depressing day for me. Well it was good but turned out bad when I found out I had lost my mp3 player during 6th period. AH ! =[ It's the fact that I'm so irresponsible and now I can't listen to music when I walk to school which makes me sad and angry. But yeah .. went around the school last period and couldn't find it. But yeah, twas a good day before I figured that had occured. Got complimented for leaving my hair down. :) Bah !! MP3 ! come back please ..

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
That sucks mang. But hey, if it was an old model, losing it gives you an excuse to buy a newer one. (at least, that's what I reassure myself everytime I lose something... :()

my day was pretty good. except for the part where it rained and was fucking freezing. Yeah, as I left the house this morning my mum was bugging me to bring an umbrella, and I was like "nah man I'll just scab a lift off my friend" because she has her Ps and lives like one street away from me. but yeah, guess who didn't come to school today. :( so I had to walk home in the wet. I know, it was pretty devastating.

cccclaire

HSC
thats why I have a cheap mp3 player and phone, so if i loose it I'm just like meh.

today was actually pretty awesome, mainly just coz of good test results.
maths - 92% - 2nd
eco - 90% - 1st
bio # 1 - 80% - 2nd or 3rd (not sure)
bio # 2 - 86% - 1st

ooh, and I got my tax return cheque back from the government, just in time to pay my mum for muse =]

but the rain sucks, i thought we were over winter.

Jachie

HSC
simonloo said:
I got my UAC pin code thingo. My pin is 9866.
Que?

Are you accelerating in something or.... something?

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
Ah yeah I guess I gotta think like you Jachie. I mean it's only an mp3 right ?

And to cccclaire, it was kinda cheap .. but like I grew so attatched to it and all and I'm not used to change.

But those are some good marks you got there. Congrats.

HSC
N/A
Like, hi.
simonloo said:
Jah- Modern History
Good luck with that. I hope your Mod THSC wasn't too bad.

I was not at school today.
I don't have much of a clue as to what I missed out. I am somewhat expectant of having people inform me, without my asking - I suppose favors of all sorts aren't always reciprocated and simply taken as acts, not of goodwill, but simply as acts. I have dispatched emails, only to have a few returned.
Apparently, my English teacher is pissed-off, as is my Physics teachers, who demands that pp 122 of the Physics "Dot Point" book be done.

Also, why have the posts regarding that Rice thingy been ba1337ed? I am only human; humans are curious creatures.

On Muse, well, I still don't know what it is to be completely honest.

We move like cagey tigers
We couldn't get closer than this
bah, bah, bah, bah, bah, bah...

Jachie

HSC
What a pretty woman you are.

So yeah, I'm kind of stressing my balls off at the moment because I have a 3000-word creative composition due tomorrow and I don't even have a fucking idea. Help me, internet :(

Jachie

HSC
Yeah, it does :( Except it's not an essay, it's a creative piece. I figure I'll write three short stories, I just need a fucking idea.

(or three :eek:)

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
Ah had a headache all day today and still do now. It sucks. Spent 4 periods doing chem work. Finally finished. Boys are interesting with their hobbies and thoughts. While using a bridge building program in engineering, they can still incorporate a penis into it. Hilarious. <3

kewlu

Banned
HSC
Jachie said:
Yeah, it does :( Except it's not an essay, it's a creative piece. I figure I'll write three short stories, I just need a fucking idea.

(or three :eek:)
Mayjah Werk subforum. :)

Jachie

HSC
I AM A GOLDEN GODDESS.

yeah I worked out my idea, and it is nothing short of genius. bahahaha, my teacher is so going to know it's me the second she sees my cover page. who else would write a series of "cinderella" appropriations all centered around songs by The Smiths? :eek:

cccclaire

HSC
cfair said:
haha

in other news, this texta won't come off.

Fuck. I have to do an assembly in front of 1200 people tomorrow morning.
try sorbelene cream. its soapy but gentle =]

I had a three hour maths test today. It was ok except I couldn't get the last question.
I get the day off tomorrow anyway, which is rad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)