How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Today I watched "Othello" and my love for Kenneth Branagh has been confirmed. :eek:

Last edited:

Cheap Thrills

HSC
Just a comment on that version of "Othello", bloody hell, how much did they want to massacre Iago's opening soliloquy.:mad1:

cs01001

HSC
Hahaha, Simspon Posters of stop Bush at APEC all over the school

cfair

Banned
HSC
Um, today we got called into our principals office (well most did) and we were given a UAI prediction based on something or other... does this happen at any other school in year 11? I was really surprised...

Black Hawker

HSC
cfair said:
Um, today we got called into our principals office (well most did) and we were given a UAI prediction based on something or other... does this happen at any other school in year 11? I was really surprised...
Nope, not here. What was your prediction?

cccclaire

HSC
today i did the biology olympiad.

did anyone else do it?

I'm so sure I stuffed up at least half of it.
All just stupid mistakes too =[

cfair

Banned
HSC
Black Hawker said:
Nope, not here. What was your prediction?
It was 99+. I doubt it though, all my friends got like 80, 85 etc... I will get something like that.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Math 2U Test. Most of the questions were easier than I expected, and finished with a lot of time left :) MX1 coming up soon :(

Last edited:

Le3sah

HSC
Today instead of going to school my friend and I went to the NSW Parliament house for the 'Young Women's Leadership Seminar". Pretty much a waste of $4.20 for the train ticket.

Basically they sat us in a room (70 or so girls from different schools) and spoke for hours.

After the damn thing ended we caught the wrong train home (didn't realise until we got to Epping). So back to Stratty we went for the right train.

Overall, it took me 2 friken hours to get home from St James! :mad1::mad1:

I'mapublictransportno0b.

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
Multicultural Day today. Twas fun. Well kinda. Bargined alot with the viet group. Yum. Talent quest was pretty good too! Ended up being quite down due to emotions and things that are occuring though and talking to a certain teacher. Had way too many lollies and now I have a damn sore throat. =[

Luna Park tomorrow ! YAY !

Faytle

open fire.
HSC
sle3pe3bumz said:
Multicultural Day today. Twas fun. Well kinda. Bargined alot with the viet group.
Hahah, we weren't allowed to bargain at our Multicultural Day! ;p

Today was pretty okay. Hardly getting any homework 'cause the teachers are assuming we're studying for the exams in a few weeks. I really should make a start :eek:.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Philosophy was cancelled this afternoon. Yessssssssss.

Just a comment on that version of "Othello", bloody hell, how much did they want to massacre Iago's opening soliloquy.
sif. it's a movie, material needs to be cut. I thought it was all handled rather nicely. the only thing I really didn't like was that they cut out Desdemona's dying words. I thought the fact she was protecting her husband right up to her last breath was heaps important. guess not. :/

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Faytle said:
Hahah, we weren't allowed to bargain at our Multicultural Day! ;p

Today was pretty okay. Hardly getting any homework 'cause the teachers are assuming we're studying for the exams in a few weeks. I really should make a start :eek:.
That was the complete opposite for us. The two weeks leading up to the exams, every teacher for our subjects gave us stacks of homework.

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
Hmm, everyone's watching Parker's Othello. I wanted to watch O. At least Parker's one we got to see...NIPPLES!

(.)(.)

Cheap Thrills

HSC
We watched both, and O was better I thought. Fair enough comment Jachie, and I agree with you about the Desdemona thing too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)