How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

princesscal

Banned
HSC
Brazil have a high rate of HIV because they like to fuck fresh.

Therefore they are a tad globalised because they need to purchase all that medication from somewhere, because their sorry ass sure can't produce it.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
See, this is why we need to stop handing condoms out to poor Africans.

princesscal

Banned
HSC
Hahahahaha, that's awesome.

I might raise that point next time someone brings it up, it's like a win win situation.

1: Eliminate Africans, the filth of the world... slowly, but surely.
2: Globalise those poor bastards.

cccclaire

HSC
Jachie said:
I've got my first assessment this Friday. Hahahaha holy shit am I unprepared for that. Someone tell me all they know about Brazil and their efforts to become globalised plz.

And then I have two assessments Monday and another two Tuesday. Woe. :(
I'm doing the same assessment, on brazil also.
Go to the library and borrow out this book, 'Australia in the global economy', it has like an 8 page case study on brazil and globalisation with all the syllabus points. Also the CIA world fact book site is good and the world bank site is good too.

Today I had my 3-unit test, which I finished in about 20 minutes, which was kinda annoying. Counts for 10% of our HSC mark though, so I suppose its not too bad.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Black Hawker said:
Did my Physics prac today. Did really bad - probably fail it. It's worth 25%. No one except one person finished it... :(
Heh, same here. I went so bad i don't want my results back when i get it.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
cccclaire said:
Go to the library and borrow out this book, 'Australia in the global economy', it has like an 8 page case study on brazil and globalisation with all the syllabus points. Also the CIA world fact book site is good and the world bank site is good too.
Cheers, my friend got that book out a while ago. Although I'm thinking of changing and using China as my case study... AHHH I MUST WRITE ABOUT THIS IN THREE DAYS I MUST MAKE DECISION NOW.

Today was dullllllllll. Half my day were frees, I was supposed to be spending it productively, just ended up playing Maths Circus with my friend instead. :(

and yes, maths circus IS a program aimed for kids in primary school.

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
Jachie said:
Cheers, my friend got that book out a while ago. Although I'm thinking of changing and using China as my case study... AHHH I MUST WRITE ABOUT THIS IN THREE DAYS I MUST MAKE DECISION NOW..
my eco class is so far behind, we havent even begun to discuss our case studies.

Charity F

póg mo thóin
HSC
N/A
S1M0 said:
Heh, same here. I went so bad i don't want my results back when i get it.
I offer this as consolation:

in prelim phys, the electricity prac exam i came out thinking "oh yeah, except for ohmic conductors i think i just aced it" and then i ended up getting really crap - like, JUST passing - 52% or something. =.=

And then we had another assessment, for space, and through the whole thing i was like "OMG OMG OMG fail!" and i ended up getting pretty good - above 90%

So it's all good, you konw?

HSC
had 4 sessions of maths today.
it was yum.

HAHAHAHA not particularly.
started learning integration.
did revision for upcoming assessments next week.

going to open high tomorrow.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Charity F said:
I offer this as consolation:

in prelim phys, the electricity prac exam i came out thinking "oh yeah, except for ohmic conductors i think i just aced it" and then i ended up getting really crap - like, JUST passing - 52% or something. =.=

And then we had another assessment, for space, and through the whole thing i was like "OMG OMG OMG fail!" and i ended up getting pretty good - above 90%

So it's all good, you konw?
Here's hoping. (and thanks for the consolation :) )

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
Black Hawker said:
Did my Physics prac today. Did really bad - probably fail it. It's worth 25%. No one except one person finished it... :(
What was it on?

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
Had double English today - readings, Physics - prac, Maths - trapezoidal rule.

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
cccclaire said:

Today I had my 3-unit test, which I finished in about 20 minutes, which was kinda annoying. Counts for 10% of our HSC mark though, so I suppose its not too bad.
What topics was it (3U test) on?

Charity F

póg mo thóin
HSC
N/A
simonloo said:
5 day weekend. Sucks to be you.
damn it... indeed it does :mad1: Studying or Procrastinating?

m.incognito said:
had 4 sessions of maths today.
it was yum.
haha =) we started revision for our (maths) assessments in two weeks today. =/

ogmsh, our phys teacher taught us all this stuff that wasn't in the syllabus, beacuse she thought it would help us understand the M&M experiment... :mad1: Her explanation was so... vague i didn't get it, and then my friend said "it's just like the law of superpositioning" and then i got it. In my friend's 2 minute explanation, as opposed to my teacher's periods and periods-long lecturing.

geeeeezzzzzz.......

princesscal

Banned
HSC
Shit boring day, wrapped up free trade + protections in eco.. other than that nothin productive really.

The Japanese exchange student chick is leaving tomorrow, everyone signed a huge card for her.

I wanted to wrote "Sorry about Hiroshima" but I thought better of it, god I would pay to see the look on her face when she read it. My idea of side splitting laughter.

Charity F

póg mo thóin
HSC
N/A
princesscal said:
I wanted to wrote "Sorry about Hiroshima" but I thought better of it, god I would pay to see the look on her face when she read it. My idea of side splitting laughter.
O_O That reminds me...

I hosted one of many german ppl that came over a few months ago and people were just like

"Hi! Oh - you're German! Ooohh, wait, what did that guy say?... Ah yeah - Ich bin ein Berliner!"

*commence cracking up by person*

*my german girl just looking embarassed and nodding*

=.= It gets boring after the 5th person... She get's that a lot, apparently...

But yeah - it's still funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)