How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xcobiex

HSC
what is sepeculative crome fiction??? and why is it better than crime fiction?

HSC
ancie said:
what is sepeculative crome fiction??? and why is it better than crime fiction?
Sepeculative crome? Horrible mispellings aside, I think you mean just 'speculative fiction' and it's better than crime fiction because it has kickass texts and is all-round way more interesting.

cs01001

HSC
We are forced to do Poland as case study :( Maybe it intentional so we save time on searching on other countries policies...

princesscal

Banned
HSC
We were forced to do China... well, not forced, but our eco teacher told us we'd have the easiest time doing it.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
We got to choose our own case study whoooo freedom.

I suppose you could say they let the market decide, olololol!!!

Kujah

HSC
N/A
2U Maths: Teacher was away, so did some 4U exercises of Terry Lee.
Chemistry: Molar Heat of Combustion experiments
Modern: Assessment task. Not sure how I feel about it.
4U Maths: More about representation of vectors.

cccclaire

HSC
Did eco case study today. I finished just in time, and i reckon i did ok.

Then went to the junction and hung around for about 4 hours. Bought some cute stationary though, I got 4 star wars pens for $1! Also some hello kitty highlighters.

I only have one assessment left, and thats 4-unit maths on tuesday, which basically means I have no weekend. But only one week left of school anyways, who else finishes next friday?

Kujah

HSC
N/A
You finish next week? :eek:

We have three more weeks to go.

Jachie

HSC
Oh cool I just failed Economics and my first HSC assessment, congratulations self whooooo (EDIT AFTER THE FACT: LOL THIS IS A LIE I ACTUALLY ROCKED IT HAHAHAHAHAAHA COOL)

On the brightside, it's the weekend. On the unbrightside, I'm gonna go be a hermit and do absolutely nothing fun in favour of study. what the hell is becoming of me. :(

Last edited:

cccclaire

HSC
Kujah said:
You finish next week? :eek:

We have three more weeks to go.

yeh, that must suck.
$17000 a year to have 4 weeks less school than the kids who pay nothing. I think its worth it.

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
today.. ahh bad day.

got my business result, got 92%. Sounds good but im dissapointed i though i got 100%, did some stupid mistakes.

had my maths assessment today aswell.
was really easy, but super long and i didn't finish my graph on the last question.
hoping for at least 85%.

and i have 2 economics assessments next week, an essay and a class test, which i shall study for

i also have a biology prac test next week, and english speech due and a PDHPE assignment to start.
aaaaashhhhhhhhh.

HSC
Woo found out my maths test is a week later than I thought (i.e. monday week) so I have time to do my EE essay. ~_~

princesscal

Banned
HSC
my pinky toe hurts because my awesome new shoes aren't quite wide enough :(

Jachie

HSC
Have fun getting a blister that ends up bigger than the toe itself whooo

Jachie

HSC
Speaking of you and shoes, I can't find those circle jerks you wanted. I don't even know if they're available in australia tbh.

princesscal

Banned
HSC
yeah it's cool, i don't really want them anymore, i have better party shoes, if i can be bothered i'll take a pic and show you, cause they are that snazzy.

Last edited:

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
cccclaire said:
Did eco case study today. I finished just in time, and i reckon i did ok.

Then went to the junction and hung around for about 4 hours. Bought some cute stationary though, I got 4 star wars pens for $1! Also some hello kitty highlighters.

I only have one assessment left, and thats 4-unit maths on tuesday, which basically means I have no weekend. But only one week left of school anyways, who else finishes next friday?
* jealous * . i want hello kitty highlighters ! LOL. oh and the school thing is also very mad. =]

ah anyways today I had double IPT first & second. Bludgy. I kinda did more of my assignment. Gambled half the time though. Ah it rocks beating all the boys but damn their stupid sexist remarks piss me off. =/
English. Talked about R&G.
Free. Gambled. Fun !
Lunch. Gambled more. weee ! I won the most. :)
Chem. This girl in my class lost her new phone. The idiotic & insensitive people in my school really piss me off. =/
Engineering. Bludgy. Guys done all the practical work. =/. Oh yeah I'm a girl and am hopeless at all that stuff aren't I?. = ="

Tutor was fun. Many laughs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)