• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How will Casey do in WORLD Idol (1 Viewer)

LadyBec

KISSmeCHASY
HSC
you mean being sarcastic maybe?

I've only had like 4 hours sleep. And some shitty tasting wine, so just ignore my little rant then will you?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i only thought there was because of this site, has anyone heard officially? last time wasn't it on christmas eve or boxing day?

http://www.celebchaos.com/worldidol.htm

October 27th, 2004:

Although this is yet to be confirmed, apparently there will not be a second WI contest this year. However it is highly likely that it will be held either before or after American Idol in 2005.
haha read the end of the next quote:
November 5th, 2004:

With Idol now in 28 countries the most frequently asked question here, apart from when WI2 will be held (see update below), is who will be invited. Whilst it is not know yet who will be invited it is known who may be invited. Including Ben, Jac and Joy (mentioned below), there will be at least eighteen eligble contenders such as Jon (France), Elli (Germany), Aleksey (Russia), Karl (Iceland), Almas (Kazakhstan), Sveta (Serbia and Montenegro), Christian (Denmark), Nuno (Portugal), Hanna (Finland), Anke (South Africa), Boris (The Netherlands), Krzysztof (Poland) and of course Michelle (UK), Ruben (USA) and Anthony (most likely to win in Australia on November 21st).

http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/ShowMainServlet/showid-23667/
November 29, 2004

There is speculation that there will be a World Idol 2 at Christmas this year featuring all of the winners from second series' of Idol shows. This is why the UK reality show I'm A Celebrity ... has is on now and not during Christmas. (because I'm A Celeb hosts Ant & Dec will be doing the next one)

Last edited:

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
iambored said:
i only thought there was because of this site, has anyone heard officially? last time wasn't it on christmas eve or boxing day?
i guess they killed it then :(
it was aired on New year's eve
filmed on the boxing day.

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
world idol LOL ... haha omfg biggest farce i ever seen ... yes its worse than the grammys ;)
Casey HAHA ... she will come dead last

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
if there IS WI2, how are they going to showcase 28 singers?? >.<

j.u.l.i.e

to tell you the truth,
i dont like casey, and even i did...
to tell you the truth, i doubt she would even be close to winning it
unless simon cowell says sumthing mean (alluding to the hobbit thing)
to make every1 fell sorry for her
thats the only way she'd win
but thats me looking at it realistically

dave_119

Banned
HSC
dave_119 said:
she'll win, mainly because our government will complain to the UN, that she is 1/3200 aboriginal.. they'' say 'omg she has to win'.. becasue they will be called racist... end of story
thats like the dumbest thing ive ever read.. how does the UN get a mention... what a loser

TimeAndTide

Kage Bunshin No Jutsu
HSC
They shall all burn...stupid non-talented nobodies. See, all of them didnt even do anything to become famous...just a crappy show....you're all being suckered into this world idol...aka Wi...aka marketing project omega.

Crash and burn bitches! CRASH AND BURN!!!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
TimeAndTide said:
OMFG!! dude, you just quoted yourself and called yourself a loser!!! HAHAHAAHA!
it was to pay out the person on the page before

*hides in the corner until i do something as well and everyone will point it out to me*

dave_119

Banned
HSC
TimeAndTide said:
OMFG!! dude, you just quoted yourself and called yourself a loser!!! HAHAHAAHA!
that Dave guy sure as hell takes it in the butt ;) !!!

you do realise TimeAndTide, i wrote that on purpose... mainly as a joke

Last edited:

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
i think if casey sings that evanescence song she sang in the final 2 shell do really well. she just has to find her range genre speaking and pitch speaking. shes quite poor in the lower register. i think she is a much more emotive singer than guy and i think shes a much more marketable personality than guy. guys music boarders on trivial and meaningless. casey sings from deep down but shell do no better than guy without good music given to her. its a shame they have to be so dependant on bmg and have to do all the music they want

mushroom_head

holey moley!
HSC
I reckon that hobbit only won because he sang a popular song which everyone knew, or may have heard of at some point and had sung it well despite his fugliness.
So if casey sings a famous song well, then you never know, she could win.

alien

HSC
or waltzing matilda. i'm sure everyone would love that =S what about that song that goes "give me a home among the gum trees etc etc?" while she's at it??? =S

LadyBec

KISSmeCHASY
HSC
iambored said:
it was to pay out the person on the page before

*hides in the corner until i do something as well and everyone will point it out to me*

*hides*
yah... that would be me...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)