how would it look when you're just "bad at sex"? (1 Viewer)

sabdow

HSC
hey i am curious about everybodys opinion on what they think someone being bad at sex would do during sex (follow-up on the faking an orgasm thread)

for some reason the only image i get is if a guy stayed in 1 position the whole time and his thrust was softer than someone breathing on you

Skeeta

HSC
or the "starfish phenomena"

legs out, arms out - doesnt move much

wheredanton

Retired
HSC
Skeeta said:
or the "starfish phenomena"

legs out, arms out - doesnt move much
Come on, not many guys starfish. It's the girls that are the main offenders. What guy just lays there? Considering its the most important activity of his life.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
haha yeah i've heard many stories from guys about girls with "starfish syndrome" :p

and hmm... i agree, a guy who just thrusts without making any effort to please you is what i'd call bad in bed. oh and as azzie said, silence is bad (unless you have to be quiet) :p some noise is always encouraging!

Spunge12

HSC
If she starts calling you 'Daddy' and then refers to her actual fathers name, she is a dud root.
Not to mention a dud person.

HSC
consider having hydraulics installed up your leg, thigh and ass too be like a machine; with optional rotary hammer action!

SweetSeasons

HSC
I think what makes it bad.. is more the follow up questions.. eg *did you orgasm?*.. of course i didn't god damn ograsm.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
SweetSeasons said:
I think what makes it bad.. is more the follow up questions.. eg *did you orgasm?*.. of course i didn't god damn ograsm.
no the worst thing is having someone who wants to get deep and meaningful after you have sex. imagine just orgasming and then, while you're exhausted and tired, having to answer questions about true love and the future and rha rah rah

i think id stab someone who did that

SweetSeasons

HSC
lol... I think sex is bad when it involves any talking at all... b4 or after or during..

I hate being asked if I'm ok.. like of course I'm ok.. I hate being asked what way I want to do it.. just god damn do me already.. haha

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
LOL
"are you alright" (ok its cute, the guy is caring lol, i think coz im pretty outspoken if i wasnt alright then id say so lol but he's jst thinking of me lol)

"is this comfortable" uhhh no im jst sitting this way coz its damn uncomfortable but i like it.. if i was uncomfortable then id move lol (this question is only allowed to be asked once lol more than that and its shut the fuck up already lol)

a guy who gets up and puts his clothes on straight away, ok cuddles and talking isnt nessecery, but like.. atleast hang around for a few moments (this is for non boyfriends)

a guy who wants deep and meaninful talks, and its like... zZzzZz (agree with azzie)

if the guy comes on too soon, like we jst make out then straight away his got his dick hanging out and starts the hardcore movements.. its like waohhh settle grettle! (especially if sex was not intended) TURN OFF.

i suppose if you like some1 there is no bad root with them....
bah!

SweetSeasons

HSC
lol.. I think I'm shit at sex.. but i'm a girl lol so what does it matter :p

Smurg

Fookin' Hell
HSC
"Hey I think I'm shit at sex, can you please confirm that for me?"

sabdow

HSC
kathelle said:
Just come right out and say it "I think I am shit at sex, what should I not do?" We all know thats what you're saying.
Ok kathelle... (N)

kaylz

HSC
bad kissing is the biggest turnoff - for me at least.

Baiku

Coolest Member
HSC
How about this one...

Girl interrupts blowjob to have "the relationship talk" about 30 seconds before I would have cum... It's ok for girls to use sex to get what they want, but NOT like that!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)