how young is 2 young?? (1 Viewer)

Aslightissue

HSC
beckywecky said:
Well there's definitely a lot of heated discussion within this forum.

Firstly, can a 13 (wait, 'almost 14') year old be in love? No. Love is a concept that is not easily or properly comprehended, especially by someone who is only just a teenager. Her mind and her beliefs will change significantly over the next few years, then again when she gets older. How can you possibly justify being in a (sexual?) relationship with a CHILD? Younger girls are fixated with older guys, and will often just have a 'crush' on them because they ARE infact older. If you're showing her attention ofcourse she'll respond - but that's not exactly something you should be proud of...

Your relationship will end.

It will end probably with her parents trying to obtain rape charges against you.

You will confuse her, you're messing with her whilst she is at the crucial stage of developing her ideas, growing up and dealing with the child - like issues we all went through in year 8. Why on earth would you want to be with someone so young?

I am not against age differences in relationships. Hell, I am always the one to be interested in older guys. But I am 17, and for me to be with someone 21 or 22 isn't a big deal - I am 18 in a few months, and adult relationships are VERY different to child ones.

She is too young. Get over it, get on with your life, and find someone your own age... If that's possible.

Otherwise prepare for the inevitable...

Rape charges.
I agree with this. Age differences are fine in ADULTS, my parents have a six year age difference, and I know people who have much larger age gaps, but they are still ADULTS. THEY CAN VOTE! It is actually legal for those people to have sex, despite their age difference. However, a 13 (omg, omg, sorry, sorry, ALMOST 14) Cannot legally have sex. it is, in a word againsthefuckinglaw.

It's things like this that really make me want to go for the Law degree. Sorry man, but you are running not only a severe legal risk, but the risk of damaging her emotionally and mentally for life. You are manipulating her in an impressionable stage of her life, even if you don't realise it.

Please, stop this. I beg of you.

Aslightissue

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
So the law defines your ethics does it? If it was legal you'd have no problem?
If they changed the law right now, yeah I'd fucking have a problem with it.

Actually, the current law seems to low imo anyway. Teenagers cannot comprehend love the way older people can. However, if legal age were 18, chances are we'd have more pregnancy issues, so 16 seems to be the logical mid-point (though it would be great if there was more potential to end the sex sells mentality of the media and raise the age).

You have to look at this from a psychological point of view. SHE IS NOT EMOTIONALLY DEVELOPED. This kind of manipulation will really fuck with her head.

I would not have sex with a 16 year old girl, and as far as I'm concerned, I won't be fucking anyone until I find someone I can have a real emotional connection with.

GAH! I hate the way it seems socially acceptable for guys to just hunt around for a bit of 'pussy.' Jesus, can't you control your fucking dick?

WendyLove

HSC
Aslightissue said:

Actually, the current law seems to low imo anyway. Teenagers cannot comprehend love the way older people can. However, if legal age were 18, chances are we'd have more pregnancy issues, so 16 seems to be the logical mid-point (though it would be great if there was more potential to end the sex sells mentality of the media and raise the age).

You have to look at this from a psychological point of view. SHE IS NOT EMOTIONALLY DEVELOPED. This kind of manipulation will really fuck with her head.

I would not have sex with a 16 year old girl, and as far as I'm concerned, I won't be fucking anyone until I find someone I can have a real emotional connection with.

GAH! I hate the way it seems socially acceptable for guys to just hunt around for a bit of 'pussy.' Jesus, can't you control your fucking dick?
Lots of my 16 year old friends are plenty mature enough to make those decisions for themsevles. Stop victimising the femme.

HSC
Aslightissue said:

Sex and Love are not the same thing, in fact they can have absolutely nothing to do with each other

cat_empire

HSC
aj_number_10 said:
i sense a lot of jealous people
y cant u just b happy
if two ppl love each other then nothing else matters
lets face it
a few of u guys i can c are getting angry at me cause there probly jealous that im getting pussy n there not but try n c it from my picture. in two years she will be 15 n ill b 20 n no1 will care cuz thats definetly ok everyone sais so
so yeah whats the real difference. its not like im dating an 11 year old that would probably be wrong in my opinion
How can you be so dillusional. You are not in love, she is not in love. By the sounds of it your not mature enough to know what love really is and you clearly are not in love with her if you describe her only as 'pussy'.

face it, you are a loser. You prey on girls 5-6 years your jnr and that is disgusting. These girls are too young to understand what they are doing or to be in love.

I just can't beleive what im hearing. Are you that much of a loser that the only girls who will go out with you are the ones who probably havent even hit puberty? an 18 yr old going out with a 13 yr old is NOT cool, in fact its practicaly pedaphilia which is a serious crime in the eyes of the law which you could go to gaol for. And i don't think you'd enjoy what prison inmates do to people like you in gaol.

And no a 15 yr old going out with a 20 yr old is still not ok. She is a child for crying out loud! Get a life and some decency!

Last edited:

cat_empire

HSC
aj_number_10 said:
its over with her
im goin out with sum1 else now in year 10
i thought you said you were in love? there is a difference between love and lust u know.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Perhaps getting flamed for 17-odd pages made aj_number_10 rethink what he was doing.

But I wouldn't bank on it, because he was dumb enough to go out with the girl at the beginning.

A more likely story is that the girl's parents found out, they threatened to chop his dick off, and he ran away.

Now he is dating a fifteen year old.

aj_number_10, what kind of barbie dolls do you have to offer the girls which make them like you?

Some of those super-rare Malibu Stacey ones?

They must be really, REALLY cool.

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
aj_number_10 no guys would be jelous of you simply because they're not that fkd up to stoop down to the level you're at. Get a brain, GROW UP and find chicks your own age.

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
aj_number_10 said:
ROFLMAO
nah man she 15 pretty good age 2 get sum1 at its almost there prime. good for getting it on if u no wat i mean (like sex)
You talk like a 13 year old boy.

"It's almost there prime" ?

wtf is wrong with you?!

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
DRAGONZ said:
aj_number_10, what kind of barbie dolls do you have to offer the girls which make them like you?

Some of those super-rare Malibu Stacey ones?

They must be really, REALLY cool.
Would any female like to tell me if they actually still played with barbies at the age of fifteen? Or thirteen even?

Thought not.

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
It's so sad how these young teens fall for stupid crap like this...and they get younger....and younger....and younger. Screw you pedos

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
brogan77 said:
Yeah LOL, hyperbole, LOL, for comedic effect, LOL.
Glad to see you find it entertaining at least.

And while we are on th language techniques, its getting a bit clichéd

Also, for someone who continually tells us all that Threadstarter is a troll and that we need not post any more, you seem to make regular appearences here yourself.

2sense

The disorderly drunk
HSC
depends how developed they are.

fourp1ay

HSC
Hey aj we should go out some time and pick up.. maccas is pretty good so is the shoppin mall... ooo swimming pool is good aswell if u go at about 4!! i got a fake id aswell so can get into underage clubs.. cost like $250 for a legit one but it was worth it!!!

lala2

Banned
HSC
I'd say definitely not more than a 2 year gap on either side. I personally frown upon people who are dating and are not yet 18 (16 and 17 a bit iffy), and I think the hottest time to date is in your 20's. Why date at 16/17 when you've got an entire decade to date the entire world?

18 and 13 is just too big. It may not matter when you're 30 and 35, and adults and all but right now, it's an adult and a child! geez....

it's not just the law either, it's the effect you will have on this child too (and I don't think a 15 year old is much better either). I reckon the legal age for sex should be 18 since 16 is still a bit young, but hey.

Last edited:

NiMm

Since 1988
HSC
*LMAO* this is tha damn funniest thingg i hav read in a long time!! pppffft lovee as if!!

HSC
Yeah i dont approve of the whole adult-child thing at all, even if it were legal.

Oh and im guessing fourp1ay, that you're in year 8 and therefore about 14 so unless you have some serious hormone action going you might find that club bouncers are a bit sceptical of your "ID".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)