• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

how young is too young?? (1 Viewer)

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
katy-g said:
Im just gonna pitch this to the girls (sorry to shift the focus for a minute) BUT, did any other girl find that their first time was really not that painful?

I think i might be becuase ive danced and done Gym all my life... that when the big moment came around, id prepped my body up for all this pain... when really... it was just tight... not painful...??
no, i felt pushing and then quite a lot of pain. after this i heard a strange sort of tearing sound. then came the blood...

katy-g

HSC
Yeh i figured as much... But i was just asking as a general question... cos ive spoken to fellow Ballerina friends and they said it didnt hurt them either...

Maybe its cos we're always stretching those muscles or something???!

Dr_Doom

HSC
Prolly... or you masturbated heaps and got used to it :S ???

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Dr_Doom said:
Prolly... or you masturbated heaps and got used to it :S ???
virgins don't generally masturbate with an instrument... except for alby apparently.

Dr_Doom

HSC
what about on 'not another teen movie' with that scene where they all come in and shes in the bed. and they're like "what's that buzzing sound"! ROFL !!

HSC
ur pretty hot cra-z. i wouldnt be suprised if lots of ppl wanted in ur pants..
i say if ur ready 2 have sex then do it, providing ur partner is 2...
it didn hurt 4 me either was jst tight & im not a dancer, meh i dunno...

Skeeta

HSC
AlleyCat said:
virgins don't generally masturbate with an instrument... except for alby apparently.
haha no, i doubt its just masturbation, they just could have been big on foreplay (hand/oral) before having sex, i'm sure that would stretch it somewhat

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
It seems we now have the thread heading in the direction of vagina's being stretched. Charming.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
AlleyCat said:
alby, what do you mean you were stretched? like you poked things in there to make your hymen 6 inches long, like a balloon???...yuk
AlleCat said:
thanks a lot for the vote of confidence there :rolleyes:

i havent masturbated with anything but my fingers thank you very much, and that was way AFTER i started having sex (and only really when i'm with him). my hymen was only 'stretched' because for the first couple of times, he didnt push in that hard/far (because i wouldnt let him, it hurt). and i only knew that it had broken because after the third or fourth time, it didnt feel like he was pushing up against something.

not everything's the way you think. learn not to comment on something until you know what happened.

katy-g

HSC
Yeh... i never really masterbated until i was fingered.... cos i wasnt aware that we could do that to be honest LOL.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
alby said:
not everything's the way you think. learn not to comment on something until you know what happened.
dont be so easily offended. you said your hymen was stretched and left it at that. i thought i would publicly work through my confusion as to your unusual comment.

if you dont want people hypothesising about your naughty bits, dont put it out there.

jojo1234

HSC
lol you wanker what a great way to meet chicks ay over the internet on forums...pick up your game n get out in the real world find some1 there

alby

cool duckie
HSC
Skeeta said:
haha no, i doubt its just masturbation, they just could have been big on foreplay (hand/oral) before having sex, i'm sure that would stretch it somewhat
thank god!! (sorry, didnt see it before)
AlleyCat said:
dont be so easily offended. you said your hymen was stretched and left it at that. i thought i would publicly work through my confusion as to your unusual comment.

if you dont want people hypothesising about your naughty bits, dont put it out there.
i'm generally not easily offended. the first question/post was ok, but the bit that got me was the "except for alby apparently" when i hadnt even said anything about it yet.

i didnt think anyone would post anything about it, let alone about me putting stuff inside myself before i actually did anything. i was just mainly shocked that it came up

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
alby said:
i'm generally not easily offended. the first question/post was ok, but the bit that got me was the "except for alby apparently" when i hadnt even said anything about it yet.

i didnt think anyone would post anything about it, let alone about me putting stuff inside myself before i actually did anything. i was just mainly shocked that it came up
right. while its really not a big deal, i think you should get over yourself.

you made an unusual comment about the nature of your cherry-popping. i replied with a tongue-in-cheek hypothesis regarding the event.

end of story.

SqUiMpY

HSC
Hey im nu here :):) how r you all... i believe there is no such thing as a right age to lost ur virginity as long as u and the other person both feel ready for it go for ur lives i dont believe u should force a girl into it however as that is wrong neway u look at it. Rap rules btw. i lost mine when i was 15 to a guy i was with for 2 years about 2 months later i dumped him coz he went weird. its a bit lame going around trying to get dates off the net no offence. ciao :)

Last edited:

Kabeio

k.
HSC
SqUiMpY said:
Hey im nu here :):) how r you all... i believe there is no such thing as a right age to lost ur virginity as long as u and the other person both feel ready for it go for ur lives i dont believe u should force a girl into it however as that is wrong neway u look at it. Rap rules btw. i lost mine when i was 15 to a guy i was with for 2 years about 2 months later i dumped him coz he went weird. its a bit lame going around trying to get dates off the net no offence. ciao :)
You dont introduce yourself in the middle of a thread. Just post.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)