• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

how young is too young?? (1 Viewer)

cra-z

HSC
i wondering how young is too young to lose ur virginity. i lost mine at 13 due to a very sick mind and some very sexy horny chiks(even younger dan me). how long shood u wait??? chiks:dos it hurt a lot less as u get older or as u get mor experienced?? guys: shood u wait til ur gf is redy or weneva u feel lyk doin it.
thanks to my terrible past i lost my gf of 4 yeers a fu months ago so im single and seeking. dats me on the left any chiks r welcome to send me a post

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
cra-z said:
i wondering how young is too young to lose ur virginity. i lost mine at 13 due to a very sick mind and some very sexy horny chiks(even younger dan me). how long shood u wait??? chiks:dos it hurt a lot less as u get older or as u get mor experienced?? guys: shood u wait til ur gf is redy or weneva u feel lyk doin it.
thanks to my terrible past i lost my gf of 4 yeers a fu months ago so im single and seeking. dats me on the left any chiks r welcome to send me a post
Wait, you have a terrible past which causes a girl you've known for at least 4 years to dump you? I can't believe you don't have more people jumping on the "I want to have your babies" bandwagon.

FOCUS: Personally I believe you should lose your virginity whenever you feel like doing it. If my girlfriend didn't want it, I so totally would have hit that. Just put on some Little John, set the mood. You can't have Rape without Rap!

Dr_Doom

HSC
I'd say if you aren't able to get a wood you're too young.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
cra-z said:
mate, are any of your words even complete words? that was about as hard to read as austin & othello put together!

i think that if you cant write a comprehensible sentence, you shouldnt be sexing.

and about your questions:
1) 'popping' generally hurts no matter what (i was just lucky caus it'd been stretched before it broke). and as for sex, if you both know what you're doing and no one's too dry she shouldn't be/get too sore
2) i think you should wait till she's ready, rape is rape no matter if she's your gf or not. and if you're too much of a (virtually) pre-pubescent, horny bastard to wait that long, find someone who is ready.

:rolleyes:

gracie007

HSC
i'm sorry, you lost ur v at 13 with girls YOUNGER than you?

that makes my brain hurt.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
Serius said:
eeew 2 much info alby

This is a troll thread geddit?
sorry jarad. i thought i should put something 'informative' in there, just caus he cant type doesnt mean he's necessarily COMPLETELY stuipid..i guess :rolleyes:

cra-z

HSC
wel im bak thanx for replying. i was rely nervous about posting this, scared bout how people wood react to my past actions. from reading some of the posts i dont think im much of a monster. most of its positive and yeah im sorry bout the weird writing i wil try 2 fix dat up from now on.
pleez keep posting becose im stil single but feeling a bit better(for no apparent reason)
i was reading a very similar thread to mine about a 18yr old guy sleeping wid a 13 or 14 yeers old chik(is dat illegal) hav i done sumat similar my first fling was wid a gurl in yr7(late in the yeer)
thanx ppl
ps "go ezy on me im stil learning"quote robbie williams 'advertising space'

cra-z

HSC
alby said:
mate, are any of your words even complete words? that was about as hard to read as austin & othello put together!

i think that if you cant write a comprehensible sentence, you shouldnt be sexing.

and about your questions:
1) 'popping' generally hurts no matter what (i was just lucky caus it'd been stretched before it broke). and as for sex, if you both know what you're doing and no one's too dry she shouldn't be/get too sore
2) i think you should wait till she's ready, rape is rape no matter if she's your gf or not. and if you're too much of a (virtually) pre-pubescent, horny bastard to wait that long, find someone who is ready.

:rolleyes:
best reply so far

alby

cool duckie
HSC
cra-z said:
and yeah im sorry bout the weird writing i wil try 2 fix dat up from now on
keep trying mate
cra-z said:
i was reading a very similar thread to mine about a 18yr old guy sleeping wid a 13 or 14 yeers old chik(is dat illegal) hav i done sumat similar my first fling was wid a gurl in yr7(late in the yeer)
never believe anything that aj (the guy who created that thread) says, he's a complete bullshitter..you'll find stuff like that out pretty soon mehopes

ghosttower

HSC
hey dude...ok i was just wondering on why exactly did u loose your gf...i mean 13 is heaps young to loose your virginity...i dont think uve even reached puberty by then

cra-z

HSC
ghosttower said:
hey dude...ok i was just wondering on why exactly did u loose your gf...i mean 13 is heaps young to loose your virginity...i dont think uve even reached puberty by then
i fink in yr8 u can prety easily arouse urself

aj_number_10

HSC
yer i lost it at 13 too
worst root iv ever had
it was so hard to get it into the chick like it just wouldnt go in
but yer after a while it started to feel good, really good

i still remember my first time in my room mum didnt even no she was there lol
so she thought i was in bed....well i was.... if you know what i mean lol

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
aj_number_10 said:
yer i lost it at 13 too
worst root iv ever had
it was so hard to get it into the chick like it just wouldnt go in
but yer after a while it started to feel good, really good

i still remember my first time in my room mum didnt even no she was there lol
so she thought i was in bed....well i was.... if you know what i mean lol
ha ha ha...
that's hilarious!

alby, what do you mean you were stretched? like you poked things in there to make your hymen 6 inches long, like a balloon???...yuk

katy-g

HSC
Im just gonna pitch this to the girls (sorry to shift the focus for a minute) BUT, did any other girl find that their first time was really not that painful?

I think i might be becuase ive danced and done Gym all my life... that when the big moment came around, id prepped my body up for all this pain... when really... it was just tight... not painful...??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)