Howard or Rudd? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
Some of us (excluding myself) are old enough to vote.

So who's it going to be?

Kevin Rudd or John Howard.

Personally, I would vote for Kevin Rudd. Why? It's time for a change. Last time we had a major Liberal>Labor switch was back in the days of Gogh Whitlam, and he made great changes;; and even though his government was dismissed, he brought new laws in for the improvement of life for women,
immigrants and aboriginals.

Like I know I shouldn't use this as an example.. and be like SO THEREFORE RUDD IS BETTER.
But it's time for a change.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
minnn2 said:
Some of us (excluding myself) are old enough to vote.

So who's it going to be?

Kevin Rudd or John Howard.

Personally, I would vote for Kevin Rudd. Why? It's time for a change. Last time we had a major Liberal>Labor switch was back in the days of Gogh Whitlam, and he made great changes;; and even though his government was dismissed, he brought new laws in for the improvement of life for women,
immigrants and aboriginals.

Like I know I shouldn't use this as an example.. and be like SO THEREFORE RUDD IS BETTER.
But it's time for a change.
You are a perfect example of why 16 year olds aren't allowed to vote.

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
Well for starters, unless you happen to live in their electorate (and you can't live in both, since Howard is in NSW and Rudd is in QLD), you're not voting for either man.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
minnn2 said:
elaborate?
'It's time for a change' is not a good reason for voting a certain way.

...and that whole thing you said about last time there was a change is completely irrelevant.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
I dislike John Howard's voice, and mouth structure. Perhaps his jaw outline which resembles that of a rather unhairy gorilla, is causing the speech impediment and adding to his already rampant...distasteful appearance. As such, I will not be voting for Mr. Howard in the next election.

There's also all that other stuff that has been mentioned a few thousand times in that federal election thing.

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
I dislike John Howard's voice, and mouth structure. Perhaps his jaw outline which resembles that of a rather unhairy gorilla, is causing the speech impediment and adding to his already rampant...distasteful appearance. As such, I will not be voting for Mr. Howard in the next election.

There's also all that other stuff that has been mentioned a few thousand times in that federal election thing.
YESSSSSSSSSS.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
minnn2 said:
YESSSSSSSSSS.
It's a good thing you aren't voting... but unfortunately there are plenty of adults around who have about the same level of political knowledge as you that are going to be.

The system is so ridiculous... the results of every election are determined by what the stupid people do. The intelligent people can vote all they like but when it comes down to it the election is decided by complete morons.

HSC
seeing as your profile says:

Political Views:
Very Conservative

clearly you will be voting for JH.

wheredanton

Retired
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
The system is so ridiculous... the results of every election are determined by what the stupid people do. The intelligent people can vote all they like but when it comes down to it the election is decided by complete morons.

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
Rudd!

Adding onto what Neb said, I like Kevin's personality- he's friendly, humourous and not-so-arrogant. I'm sure that he's very intelligent and will work hard to make improve the nature, state and strength of Australia for ALL Australians.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
minnn2 said:
seeing as your profile says:

Political Views:
Very Conservative

clearly you will be voting for JH.
Don't pay any attention to that. I just picked a random one.

...although I am voting liberal.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Sparcod said:
Rudd!

Adding onto what Neb said, I like Kevin's personality- he's friendly, humourous and not-so-arrogant. I'm sure that he's very intelligent and will work hard to make improve the nature, state and strength of Australia for ALL Australians.
You've got to be kidding.

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
You've got to be kidding.
you dont really accept the fact that other people have opinions too, do you?

people who have a certain mindset in YOUR views are just morons.

get over yourself.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
minnn2 said:
you dont really accept the fact that other people have opinions too, do you?

people who have a certain mindset in YOUR views are just morons.

get over yourself.
I accept that other people have different opinions... but I definitely don't have to accept that those opinions are correct.

Anyone who votes based on something as ridiculous as that is a moron.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Sparcod said:
That's if an election is today. Why do you disagree with me?
Your argument is that he seems friendly. How does that make someone a good Prime Minister?
What is your basis for thinking that he would improve Australia for all Australians?

HSC
yeaaaaah
so you'll vote for a guy who's pretty much willing to bullshit to you right?

sure, lying is part of what politicians do.

but lying about children asylum seekers getting thrown off boats isn't exactly the sort of thing you want your prime minister to make up, is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)