how'd u find it? raw marks? (1 Viewer)

tempco

HSC
Probably around 90+... I'd really like a mark in the high 90s though, but being me, I probably made some really stupid mistakes. I'd be stoked with anything above 95!

badlysketched

god damn u 90+ people... u are making me look bad... i worked out what i think i'll get... again its high 70's to high 80's... hopefully my school assessment mark will give it a little boost and i'll end up band 5/6... not band 4/5

psycho_mushy

HSC
getting 80+ is bio is a dream... well for our school at least where only 26 of us do it....

90+ would be classified a nerd at our school

arls

from what ive seen in multiple choice threads (provided that 13 B is right from the evidence by banana) i got 100% for multiple choice!!! (big improvement for me trials=about 50% so yah for me!)

not sure bout the rest... but hopefully i will get raw mark in the 90's... i think i did really well... but you can never really tell!

arls

Originally posted by aplasticspoon
haha...we have 10..no 11 people in our bio class :)
weve got 20 in our class... about 60 in the year... bit of a popular one at our school... our schools full of bullshitters and bio is the bullshitting science!!!

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
we've got 20 in total.. and 5 of those people are "i dont give a stuff, leave after 1 hour" people so that drags us down

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Originally posted by ~TeLEpAtHeTiC~
we hav 5
Your school has only FIVE people in Biology, you haven't seen the REAL biologist in other school yet. And now you are there yelling out about getting 98 raw mark???

~TeLEpAtHeTiC~

Aesthetically Challenged
HSC
Originally posted by Survivor39
Your school has only FIVE people in Biology, you haven't seen the REAL biologist in other school yet. And now you are there yelling out about getting 98 raw mark???
i rekon my claim is justified especially seeing as though its coming out of the teachers mouths not mine to start with, secondly , i am very aware of 'biologists' from other schools and i know who i am up against ,and yet again i say, biology was easy, and i think i got ~98 raw
thanx survivor

tempco

HSC
How do you know TeLE isn't one of those biologists? :p

mei_ling03

Ain't love grand.
HSC
geez now now no need to get fiesty here. come back in 2 months - after hsc results come back - then you guys can argue :p

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Originally posted by NekkidSerpent
How do you know TeLE isn't one of those biologists? :p
I didn't say Tele is NOT a Biologist. But people who usually get 98 (top the state) is from Large selective/non-selective school, not a school with only 5 people in it. All I'm saying is that he hasn't experience what COMPETITION in those large school is like! And now your teacher claims (with only FIVE students in his/her class) that Tele can get 98 RAW. Give me a break....

tempco

HSC
And now your teacher claims (with only FIVE students in his/her class) that Tele can get 98 RAW. Give me a break....
It's not like all teachers have worked in only one school you know

~TeLEpAtHeTiC~

Aesthetically Challenged
HSC
I didn't say Tele is NOT a Biologist. But people who usually get 98 (top the state) is from Large selective/non-selective school, not a school with only 5 people in it. All I'm saying is that he hasn't experience what COMPETITION in those large school is like! And now your teacher claims (with only FIVE students in his/her class) that Tele can get 98 RAW. Give me a break....

i'd like to bring ur attention to

exhibit A
3 out of 5 of our science co-ordinators are HSC markers 1 of them being a senior marker
exhibit B
ofcourse i know what competition is, the rest of my class are not dumbasses or anything and throughout the year i owe it to them for brign the best outta be and getting my marks to where the are and the motivation they gave me. our final marks were really close together in the end
exhibit c
stop making assumptions survivior without any validation, it really pisses me off when ppl make assumption

anyways moving right along, hsc is over. oncei get my mark i'll me more than happy to show you

good luck everyone
seeyas

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)