how'd u find it? raw marks? (1 Viewer)

badlysketched

hey did anyone else find that hard? it wasn't like wtf hard... it was more like you didn't really know if u were saying the right thing, like in english. i dunno thats how i found it. i estimate between 70-85% for my mark. its pretty big difference but thats because of the questions... definately NOT one of my better biology tests

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Yeah exactly
A lot of it was about interpretation

I forgot what enantiostatis was! OMG can't believe I did that
I'm going for >80%

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
Originally posted by badlysketched
hey did anyone else find that hard? it wasn't like wtf hard... it was more like you didn't really know if u were saying the right thing, like in english. i dunno thats how i found it. i estimate between 70-85% for my mark. its pretty big difference but thats because of the questions... definately NOT one of my better biology tests
omg i totally agree... it's not that they were hard - i just don't think i went into enough detail - on questions like the 6 mark watson/crick/DNA one... (i talked about 2 technologies...)
and the epidemiological study - i dunno if i did that right at all!! and it was 8 marks!! ahhh

crazylilmonkee

HSC
i wrote past the lines in every question and just crapped on bout nothing
80% i think..

Skull Kid

I liked that test, eventhough it wasn't really a biology test, lol

I think definately in the 90's raw.

~TeLEpAtHeTiC~

Aesthetically Challenged
HSC
i got estimate of our science department according to my answers
got ~98 raw :)
yay..so glad its over
congrats ppl and good luck!

badlysketched

stupid people!!!! stop going good!!! go bad so i get better!!! *cries* all i wanted was band 6 in bio and senior science... is taht so much to ask?... band 4-5 here i come! *looks grumpy*

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
Originally posted by badlysketched
stupid people!!!! stop going good!!! go bad so i get better!!! *cries* all i wanted was band 6 in bio and senior science... is taht so much to ask?... band 4-5 here i come! *looks grumpy*
i agree... i thought i'd be able to get a band 6 in bio until i heard only 2% of people do... (although it makes me feel a little better when i'll get a band 4/5)

i rekon about 80% raw

leeraff

HSC
Originally posted by ~TeLEpAtHeTiC~
i got estimate of our science department according to my answers
got ~98 raw :)
yay..so glad its over
congrats ppl and good luck!
Id expect you would get that at least, with alls those notez XD

For me, im aiming for around 90%, was pretty good i think :D

Multiple choice, easy 14 marks (got one wrong, i fink)

Bannanafish

HSC
hehe i didn't even have a textbook for my option, couldn't be bothered buying one :)

~SArAh~B~

in my dream world 100% in the real world I failed, even though i thought the test was easy.... theres got to be a catch... maybe they are going to mark it really hard... damn that board of studies!

piccaninny

invisible
HSC
i dont find this exam hard. i reckon it was easier compare to last 2 years. i think i will get late 70 dont think i will get 80.

young_gurl

it wasnt a hard exam but the lines made me think that i didnt have to write much so i didnt go into too much detail..i think ill get about 60 % but depending on how the markers calculate it i shuld get in the 70's

Pepani

Jixxt Designer
HSC
it wasn't hard hard.. actaully i found it easy-ish.. but i'll get crap.. i always do.

damn.

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
I'm hoping for an 80 raw mark. I think I got 13/15 for the multiple choice, and I'm hoping for 47 in Part B and 20 in Section II... here's hoping! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)