How'd you go in your MX2 trials? (1 Viewer)

michaeljennings

HSC
I went shit.
+1

I only went over basics the night before cos i had spent so long memorising essays and PDHPE's content so in the end i got screwed. So many people in my grade said it was easy. It was wroth 45% as well so my ranking is gonna be terrible

khfreakau

HSC
+1

I only went over basics the night before cos i had spent so long memorising essays and PDHPE's content so in the end i got screwed. So many people in my grade said it was easy. It was wroth 45% as well so my ranking is gonna be terrible
WHAT?! who said it was easy? i thought it was pretty hard....

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
My test was worth 40% and I'm pretty sure I got like 40% -.-

michaeljennings

HSC
WHAT?! who said it was easy? i thought it was pretty hard....
Not gonna name names because they didnt specifically say it was easy hahah they just implied it by saying that they knew how to do nearly all of question 7 and 8.

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
dude im so sorry. its clear that ur parents near divorce affected u, maybe u shuld consider appealing
I would but there's no evidence for that unfortunately. I'll just live by, but all in all, it was an extremely hard test imo.

HSC
Uni Grad
I would but there's no evidence for that unfortunately. I'll just live by, but all in all, it was an extremely hard test imo.
which test did you end up doing? the CSSA one or the test that your teacher wrote?

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
which test did you end up doing? the CSSA one or the test that your teacher wrote?
I think my teacher wrote it. Insanely difficult (for me anyway haha). Harder than some of the past trial papers and HSC papers I practiced with.

d3st1nyLiang

Premium Member
HSC
+1

the eff. it's over for me, I got hammered.
HOW WAS IT EASY

michaeljennings

HSC
the eff. it's over for me, I got hammered.
HOW WAS IT EASY
were you guys pressed for time? Idk if its just because i work too slowly but i barely got enough time to look at question 8. Also how many questions roughly did you have to skip cos you just no idea how to do them. I had to skip like 10 lol...

khfreakau

HSC
were you guys pressed for time? Idk if its just because i work too slowly but i barely got enough time to look at question 8. Also how many questions roughly did you have to skip cos you just no idea how to do them. I had to skip like 10 lol...
nah, my maths strategy makes sure that i always have time to attempt every question, cos if i'm doing a question and i see that's it might take me a while to do it, then i'll skip it and come back to it later. i'd gone through the whole paper at least once by the 1hr 55 minute mark and i had about 30 marks left to get in the last hour.

deebsm

HSC
Hopefully our class will get scaled well. I think our teacher took questions from random places and made it into a paper. I got 45% which i know sounds crap but no one from our class passed and the highest was 48%. I expected it to be better but i realised how many stupid mistakes I made OR I was almost at the answer and didnt continue on with my working. sigh.

michaeljennings

HSC
nah, my maths strategy makes sure that i always have time to attempt every question, cos if i'm doing a question and i see that's it might take me a while to do it, then i'll skip it and come back to it later. i'd gone through the whole paper at least once by the 1hr 55 minute mark and i had about 30 marks left to get in the last hour.
Imma do this from now on haha (well just once)

HSC
Uni Grad
my strategy is this:
do Qs 1-4 in 1 hour, Qs 5-6 in 45 min, Q7 in 30 min and the rest of the time to do Q8 xD

that way I can try to scab as many marks as possible, provided that hopefully I get every mark right despite doing it all quickly :p

riots

HSC
N/A
Not gonna name names because they didnt specifically say it was easy hahah they just implied it by saying that they knew how to do nearly all of question 7 and 8.
Well yeah, question 8 was easier than question 7 (which was a bit difficult for some parts).
There were parts from other questions which were just absolutely nuckfuts. I'm guessing the average will be like, I dunno, low 70s%.

Such a sneaky paper.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)