howr u waking up for the hsc exams and at what time? (2 Viewers)

chumasicaloo

HSC
omg i agree...FML if i wake up at 4!!! i would probably end up falling asleepo in the exam!!!
I will probably get up as usual at about 7, have food and coffee (whoever said coffee is bad for HSC students, was very, very wrong!) and ge there about 45 mins before the exam just to read over essays. By that time i will be sick of it though so i probably wont end up cramming after all, but freak out, and start hyperventilating instead lol

shuttle_bus5

HSC
omg i agree...fml if i wake up at 4!!! I would probably end up falling asleepo in the exam!!!
I will probably get up as usual at about 7, have food and coffee (whoever said coffee is bad for hsc students, was very, very wrong!) and ge there about 45 mins before the exam just to read over essays. By that time i will be sick of it though so i probably wont end up cramming after all, but freak out, and start hyperventilating instead lol
+1

Uncle

Banned
HSC
back then i woke up for the hsc like any normal day.
hsc exams, big deal.
only difference is before the exam, discuss last minute stuff with others.
no drugs, no coffee, etc.

eldore44

Facebook is better.
HSC
wake up at 8.50.
dose up on Ritalin while speeding to exam.

Sounds flawless to me.

copeys

HSC
Lols at eldore!

I am just ganna get up at 7, read over some notes, not to study, but to calm the nerves, before screaming a whole-bunch of swear words at my sister including "Get in the *)(*^#% Car" and "Hurry the *(^@ On".

Helps to have someone to unload your stress onto ;) lol.

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
7:30am, as usual
shower, brekkie, hop on a bus to school :)

I fail at trying to wake up early in the mornings, so i just do all my study during the night (hence the reason i stay up really late)... might just go over through some points in my head while im in the shower and on the bus though :)

hollaholla

HSC
omg i agree...FML if i wake up at 4!!! i would probably end up falling asleepo in the exam!!!
I will probably get up as usual at about 7, have food and coffee (whoever said coffee is bad for HSC students, was very, very wrong!) and ge there about 45 mins before the exam just to read over essays. By that time i will be sick of it though so i probably wont end up cramming after all, but freak out, and start hyperventilating instead lol
you will NOT fall asleep in the exam trust me ...but you will feel really sleepy at around 4 in the afternoon:)
(Considering your exam is in the morning.)

Vandalism

HSC
5 am worked decent for me for trials, so I'll stick with that. I knock off hella early though, like 10 pm?

I'm a sloth. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)