How's everyone coping? (1 Viewer)

Aysce

HSC
^Your school sounds a bit behind, most schools are up to at least starting S4BH. Are you doing Communication as your option?

I think consolidation is probs more important cause your assessment tasks at school will only be based on what you've done so far, but looking ahead a little bit would also be good.

In most of my subs, we are currently in our third topic of four. Maths we are just stating Apps of Calc to Physical World, but I think then our main topic left is Probability.
Most likely human story. Although, I'm ahead in every other subject except for biology. Should I begin to proceed with self study again or do what I'm currently doing? :/

jnney

lemon
HSC
SO STRESSED i got loads of chem and phys notes to write (mod 1 and mod 3) and as well as umat to study for >__> and i havent even touched past papers for 3u and 4u maths. my ranks at school are okay though. the bad ones would be eng 51/100+ and 4u maths 30/79. but yeh... not coping very well ==
What are you doing UMAT for?

eat_well

HSC
Does anyone else have a test tomorrow? Or some time this week?
I got a physics prac and 2u maths test tomorrow. I'm scared but not stressed. I feel the urge to do maths questions to feel better.

jnney

lemon
HSC
I got a physics prac and 2u maths test tomorrow. I'm scared but not stressed. I feel the urge to do maths questions to feel better.
good luck ! :)

Timske

Sequential
HSC
Uni Grad
Do eet now so you don't regret it later. Mines 2 weeks away

Direwolf

HSC
I don't know. All I know is by their "standards" I should've been able to do advanced english but obv it's too late now lol.
English Advanced is mandatory in year 11 at our school. English standard isn't offered to year twelve and they highly discourage anyone from doing it.

barbernator

HSC
whys erryone stressing? just come first in errything and ace the HSC and get 99.95 and its all good. No stress

barbernator

HSC
Haha..Understatement much?
Oh and have a well balanced diet, exercise regularly, maintain frequent social activity, climb a mountain, go on a holiday, have a gf/bf, make the moneyyz and win masterchef.

Aysce

HSC
Barb isn't serious haha. (or is he?)

jnney

lemon
HSC
I've seen one which says, 'choose one'.

jaechen

HSC
What are you doing UMAT for?
tbh im not too keen to go into medicine anymore because it just seems too hard. but ive already signed up for medentry and so i might put in some effort into umat.

Aysce

HSC
Honestly, you shouldn't be discouraged since its "too hard". That's with anything in life. Even if its hard or easy, chase the dream anyways if you're determined enough otherwise you won't succeed in anything. I recommend you keep going for med if you're passionate regardless of what people say and how many setbacks you experience.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Good luck to all those with assessments this week. Keep your chins up or preferably down studying :p

And Aysce, do whatever you feel, even if your school is a bit behind I'm sure they will finish the course in time for the end of school. Also when you have trials if they are behind, they'll take only write/take out any Qs you haven't done yet. So what you do depends on how secure you feel in bio. Do you find it an "easier" subject to coast a little in?

And the triangle? When I pick two, Good Grades and Sleep. If I can only pick one, well Sleep :p I like my sleep.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)