Hows everyone finding legal studies? (1 Viewer)

gleeek

HSC
Loved Legal Studies. Was my favourite and best subject (in terms of results). I miss it so much after the first week of my law classes. So much simpler than law D:
Oh nice! you're doing law. Where abouts? I'm planning to do it too :) Btw nice pic, DJOKOVIC FTW

katharinetat

HSC
Uni Grad
I like the subject in itself. No assessments for term 1, but a half yearly exam being assessed on 7 chapters? ... I wish I had an assessment task that covered a few of those chapters so I don't have to study so much for the half yearly exam. But oh well, the luxury of not having an assessment comes the hardship of memorising all the content. It's easy to absorb at times but sometimes I miss out on classes due to extra curricular activities and I'm sort of struggling to catch up. There's just a lot of content to try and memorise for the exam, especially elaborate details which my teacher loves quizzing us on. Especially Latin terms. Those are a pain in the arse to spell at times.

enoilgam

HSC
Legal is a great subject. Year 11 is a bit boring, but a lot of the stuff you learn has value in later life (it can also help with foundations of law at uni for all the budding law students). Year 12 is more interesting, but somehow not as useful as the year 11 stuff.

Crime1234

HSC
The Yr 11 course is quite boring, gets much better in Yr 12 though. It's like that for almost all subjects.

PhysicsGirl

HSC
Personally, I think the Crime topic in Yr 12 could have been more interesting. I never did the course, yesterday I was looking at my friend's Crime notes, and most of it was just common sense, stuff I already knew.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)