HSC 2008 paper??? (1 Viewer)

max powers

HSC
I just did this as a practice and I have a few questions. How hard is this paper compared to others. I got 102/120, is this a band 6? On a side note I'm pretty happy with how I went and I probably could've got 105+ pretty easily... dam silly mistakes.

boxhunter91

HSC
Dont get me wrong its a good mark. But yeh the exam was fairly easy compared to other years.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
I think it's easy compared to the others
Agreed.

Question 5 (c) is a very simple physics problem.

Question 9 (c) is a highly simplified second year engineering problem on mechanics of solids. It uses a concept called "boundary conditions" where it is similar to initial conditions but is more based on displacement than time and there are two BC's instead of one IC, making the problem more flexible.

I think an engineer wrote part of this paper.
I wish I did this paper in 2007.

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
I just did this as a practice and I have a few questions. How hard is this paper compared to others. I got 102/120, is this a band 6? On a side note I'm pretty happy with how I went and I probably could've got 105+ pretty easily... dam silly mistakes.
Very easy in comparison to other years, but that does not take anything away from your mark!
All i can suggest is try some more papers, make sure you do 2000, 2003 and 2005 which are much more challenging papers imo. Goodluck with the HSC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)