HSC 2013 Maths Marathon (archive) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mahmoudali

HSC
Re: HSC 2013 2U Marathon

Excuse me?
From what you just said, you sound like an irrational caveman just roaring out of his cave claiming everything to be 'scum' when you clearly don't see anything.

You lack manners and are being very irresponsible, this is a marathon.
Not a place to argue, I'm here trying to help you people.

Oh and by the way, you clearly are the scummiest of people since you lack not only potential, but manners and behavior on a marathon.
Your insults mean nothing since they occur from such a person like you.

I hope to see you improve one day.
k...
your scummy question is so scummy it took me only 2 mins to solve, if your purpose is to challenge 2Uers then DONT PUT SCUM QUALITY QUESTIONS!!!! thanks :)

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC

k...
your scummy question is so scummy it took me only 2 mins to solve, if your purpose is to challenge 2Uers then DONT PUT SCUM QUALITY QUESTIONS!!!! thanks :)
ColdLipstick would destroy you.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A

Excuse me?
From what you just said, you sound like an irrational caveman just roaring out of his cave claiming everything to be 'scum' when you clearly don't see anything.

You lack manners and are being very irresponsible, this is a marathon.
Not a place to argue, I'm here trying to help you people.

Oh and by the way, you clearly are the scummiest of people since you lack not only potential, but manners and behavior on a marathon.
Your insults mean nothing since they occur from such a person like you.

I hope to see you improve one day.
Dw =)

He's been improved.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A

Just noticed two things: I haven't seen any sole 2U students post here yet. The other thing I notice I will keep a secret.

mahoo_mk

HSC

k...
Dw =)

He's been improved.
I'm just waiting for it lol
maybe if you read what i posted at the beginning there would be no reason to ban me, or maybe you just didnt quite understand what i was trying to say.
#tabollih #kofta

Youi_

HSC

Just noticed two things: I haven't seen any sole 2U students post here yet. The other thing I notice I will keep a secret.
I've posted a few times unless I don't count in your consensus or you mean something else by sole 2U students.

ColdLipstick

HSC

maybe if you read what i posted at the beginning there would be no reason to ban me, or maybe you just didnt quite understand what i was trying to say.
#tabollih #kofta
If this is you mahmoudali, then I apologize for my behavour for retaliating back.
I don't like holding grudges.
I'm only trying to help you maximize your skills in mathematics.

Youi_

HSC

If this is you mahmoudali, then I apologize for my behavour for retaliating back.
In the interest of maximizing skills please explain the solution to your question I differentiated g(x) and lost it after that

mahoo_mk

HSC

im sorry too <3 i have this kind of behavior where im amused by people getting mad at me so i pushed you too far soz soz soz

mahoo_mk

HSC

In the interest of maximizing skills please explain the solution to your question I differentiated g(x) and lost it after that
for the billionth time look at the pic i sent on kik jesus

leesh95

HSC

G'(a)=f'(a)xLn[f(a)] +f'(a)=0
Since grad=0
g(a) +f(a)= f(a)Ln(f(a))+f(a)
Hence, g(a)+f(a)=0
??? I think I'm wrong
Hey what did you do at the third line?

hamster-lol

HSC

Jigsaw and Detective Hoffman play a game. There are two blank dice with 6 sides each. Jigsaw has to fill in each side of both dice with a number between 1 and 12, and all numbers must be used. So each number must appear, and can only appear, once (i.e. if you have a 3 on one die, it can not be on the other die).

Jigsaw throws both die first, then Detective Hoffman throws both die. If one or both of the numbers that Detective Hoffman rolls is equal to one or both of the numbers rolled by Jigsaw, then Detective Hoffman must roll only the dice that was/were the same again.

Jigsaw wins if he rolls a combined total and Detective Hoffman rolls a combined total of , otherwise Jigsaw loses.

What combination of numbers should Jigsaw fill in on both dice such that he has the highest probability of winning?

ocatal

HSC

Back to the marathon guys?

Youi_

HSC

Jigsaw and Detective Hoffman play a game. There are two blank dice with 6 sides each. Jigsaw has to fill in each side of both dice with a number between 1 and 12, and all numbers must be used. So each number must appear, and can only appear, once (i.e. if you have a 3 on one die, it can not be on the other die).

Jigsaw throws both die first, then Detective Hoffman throws both die. If one or both of the numbers that Detective Hoffman rolls is equal to one or both of the numbers rolled by Jigsaw, then Detective Hoffman must roll only the dice that was/were the same again.

Jigsaw wins if he rolls a combined total and Detective Hoffman rolls a combined total of , otherwise Jigsaw loses.

What combination of numbers should Jigsaw fill in on both dice such that he has the highest probability of winning?
Too..... many...... words. Naa only kidding its 1am and im tired

*escapes with shameful excuse*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)