HSC Advanced English Paper 2 Thoughts (1 Viewer)

thatmailman

HSC
no you're not

I don't have anything prepared either I plan to just write on the spot whatever comes to mind fingers crossed. I do have some sort of direction though, because I've studied my prescribed texts and I can just steal ideas from them. you should study your texts too it'll give you inspiration
Alright, I think I'll just try turn my poem into a narrative that is longer. Still has the same ideas so all g

hscstudnet

HSC
Wow, I reckon the ideals of 1984 are already being adopted by today's society. *cough* *cough* . That would make a killer story for Mod C. ;)

MrGresh

HSC
I have a strong feeling it will be just discursive because NESA balances the curveballs with easy tasks. Like the Paper 1 was easy (which I failed for stupid reasons) so the paper 2 will be harder. Also when they specified to talk about specific poems in previous years they have balanced the diffucutly by giving easier questions in other sections so be prepared for anything.
Yeah, I'm expecting a super difficult question for mod b this year

throwaway2318

HSC
Module A was fine. Module C was actually a lifesaver omg, though no reflection initially threw me off. Module B (Eliot) did not go well for me since I can’t calculate my time properly... overall it was actually decent : D

studiesofboard

HSC
Mod A, B and C were pretty good. Why is NESA being so easy on us though? Like Common Module was a generic question and Mod C was an imaginative. Hopefully they take the marking light as well hehe :)

imtoouncreative

HSC
so um any one do TS Eliot and not know how to deal with the aesthetics of the poem? pain.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)