HSC Biology Tutoring for Year 11 Students (1 Viewer)

Yomi

HSC
Read the whole post for free resources!

With my year 12 cohort leaving and graduating soon, I am happy to announce a new HSC biology class open for enrolment now. This class is for current year 11 students and will be starting next term. We will always be one module ahead of your school. With content-heavy subjects like biology, this is essential as it gives you more time to revise and practice the material.

In our interactive online lessons, we will be working through each syllabus dot point in detail so that you have a solid understanding of all the syllabus outcomes. We will also go through trial papers and exam questions weekly so that you can ace your exams! In addition, we will have homework booklets, quizzes and module exams to ensure you understand the content.

The price is $70 for two hours and will be held online. Currently, the class is scheduled to be run on Sunday 10am-12pm (10 lessons per term). Please email asu66278@gmail.com to secure your spot!

A little bit about me:

I graduated from North Sydney Girl’s High School and was state-ranked 14th in biology in the 2021 HSC. I love biology (so much so that I’m majoring in anatomy/histology and immunology at university). I am currently studying dentistry and science at the University of Sydney. I have had experience teaching at a tutoring company and I am currently teaching K-12 English and HSC biology students.

Why biology?
Biology doesn’t get enough love :( So many students think biology is ‘just memorisation’, which it isn’t! Sure, there is a lot of content, but it is an incredibly fascinating subject that isn’t ‘just memorisation’! I will guide you with your depth studies and help out wherever I can so that you can also love biology <3.

As promised, I will be sending biology resources if you comment your email!

Last edited:

Yomi

HSC
Heyy just noting that there are currently 4 students and I'm capping it at 6 students :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)