HSC English Standard/Advanced Paper 1 Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

MrGresh

HSC
LITERALLY LIKE so much time wasted fumbling with that wtf why couldn't they give the stimulus separately...cheap asses didn't wanna spend money on one more staple to make our lives a little easier
It wouldn't have even taken another staple. It was like four bifold documents stapled together. NESA, you ok?

teddy123

HSC
I reckon they had to little space for the unseen material in the standard paper, there was a 4 marker with only half a page. The essay question was good and i got through an extra writing booklet so I'm confident in at least a 17 for it. Cant complain to much.

ktbffh11

HSC
I reckon they had to little space for the unseen material in the standard paper, there was a 4 marker with only half a page. The essay question was good and i got through an extra writing booklet so I'm confident in at least a 17 for it. Cant complain to much.
there was another page for the 4 marker! that's why everyone's been complaining about it they think it was too many lines - especially compared to the 6 marker that also had one and a half.

teddy123

HSC
there was another page for the 4 marker! that's why everyone's been complaining about it they think it was too many lines - especially compared to the 6 marker that also had one and a half.
Oh really? are you sure that's not just the advanced paper

De.Broigle

HSC
The visual text was free marks. It was perhaps the easiest text ever in HSC history.

erucibon

HSC
N/A
Maybe they did change it after they finalised it in the beginning of the year cause that question was so general

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
we haven't seen paper 2 yet maybe the paper 2 questions will be killer specific and make up for how general paper 1 was

De.Broigle

HSC
far out, my hands were shaking, i thought that i answered the wrong question. but that means my friend did it the wrong way around yikes. they did the theatre poem for the place & identity and the Normal Phantom one for the storytelling :/
Well that’s - 1 band for them already lol

erucibon

HSC
N/A
far out, my hands were shaking, i thought that i answered the wrong question. but that means my friend did it the wrong way around yikes. they did the theatre poem for the place & identity and the Normal Phantom one for the storytelling :/
that's unfortunate for your friends

jasminerulez

HSC
N/A
yikes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)