HSC Exam Timetable? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
somewhereelse said:
erg i came online expecting it to be there, someone told me today that it would be out. apparently soco is the last exam, but i dont know how my friends knew that if its not up yet?

im hoping english isnt on the 18th...!!! PLEASE start english monday..
soco = society and culture? that's usually really late in the program, last year it was on the last day of exams..

jaaaaay

HSC
how annoying. can't they frkn release it on time -.-"

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
zangetsu.xo said:
like i said before. BoS people are incompetant and pissy. the cant do ANYTHING right. like journeys. wtf is that all about?! and now they do this to us... ><
Its only the timetable...they released it about the time urs is expected to be out by last year.
Journeys will probably be better than what they choose to replace it....like seriously, what else is there other than change and journeys that fit such broad yet specific criteria?

zaqwerty

HSC
ari89 said:
Its only the timetable...they released it about the time urs is expected to be out by last year.
Journeys will probably be better than what they choose to replace it....like seriously, what else is there other than change and journeys that fit such broad yet specific criteria?
Yeah I heard what it was that they were replacing it with (but I forget what it was).

Let's just say I'm glad I'm doing journeys.

Beege

HSC
How about replacing it with advanced writing and vocabulary skills; stuff power!

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
shesays said:
they're replacing journeys with power. :(
Wasn't this already discussed coming to the conclusion that its unlikely because there is the elective of powerplay that many schools take?

nicole21290

HSC
I'm not particularly worried about when the timetable gets released. I figure it's not going to have a huge effect in my study for the next week so I can just wait that little bit extra. I wouldn't have even known about the timetable being released if I wasn't procrastinating on this site :) Oh well... let's hope it's really nice *crosses fingers*

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Power sounds good if it is true. It'd a whole fucking lot better than journeys.

jirwin

HSC
but least we werent the first yr to have the new AOS... there wouldn't be as much info available and there wouldn't be any past papers to practice on either.

nichhhole

asndihsCfuckingansbdiuahd
HSC
ari89 said:
Wasn't this already discussed coming to the conclusion that its unlikely because there is the elective of powerplay that many schools take?
haha yeah.. *nod&

also i was browsing on a teachers forum and some idiot suggested 'identity' for a module..

and being Australia...
if that module gets selected.. *shudders*
i predict there will be a huge emphasis on finding ones identity amongst cultural displacements..
think: 'chinese cinderella'... Morgans 'My place' ... Marchettas 'Looking for Alibrandi.' type things...

[the latter wouldnt be all that bad..]

another suggestion was..
'metamorphisis'.. which sounds alot to me like 'change'

-pari-

HSC
N/A
SoulSearcher said:
Again, I can't be the only person here indifferent about the timetable.
I was thinking exactly the same thing :)

I thought I must be weird not being able to see the significance of the timetable coming out.

What are you meant to do with it so early anyway? :confused:

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
-pari- said:
I was thinking exactly the same thing :)

I thought I must be weird not being able to see the significance of the timetable coming out.

What are you meant to do with it so early anyway? :confused:
Find out how long till the damn HSC finishes for you.

At least that's all I want to know.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)