HSC Exam Timetable? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

morganforrest

HSC
please feel free to join me in any burning or destruction of various BoS shit...

btw...molotovs are molotov cocktails....wine bottles filled with petrol with a rage soaking in it....light the rag and throw it like a grenade

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
We could get Rain to help us. He could distract them with sexiness or something.

*doesn't nod furiously*

steffiduck

HSC
i thought only my school had a vendetta against year 12...now i think that we are the year that no one actually cares about...

Jerruy

HSC
They have removed that thing saying that the timetables will be out next Monday. Does not look good!

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
The fuck?

Well that's stupid.

Wtf do they do all year? lol.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Fish Sauce said:
The fuck?

Well that's stupid.

Wtf do they do all year? lol.
bringbackshred said:
Actually no. I know what it is.

It took a 10 man strong team of developers to photoshop that logo, starting from the end of last year's exams.

Now it's going to take them a week on how to draw up a table in word and then convert it to pdf.

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
ITimber said:
Do they let you have a break, drink and eat between the exams in that situation or do they lock you up like animals in a cage and supervise you?
On the two occasions that I have experienced it at my school the student was able to do everything they would normally do between exams but one of the suprervisors was with them at all times to ensure that they don't tell anyone else doing the exam in the second session what is in the exam.

They can eat, go to the loo, sit in the sun, go to the canteen etc - just not communicate with anyone about to do the exam they have done or about that exam with anyone else.

They most certainly don't lock them up like animals (the room/hall etc has to be set up for the afternoon session and the supervisers have to have their break as well).

nickname3xj

HSC
2007 HSC Exam Timetable - Please note that the HSC Examination Timetable will be available on this site from Monday 7 May 2007.

the message is still there for me.... better be monday, though im away on work placement then... at MovieWorld.. will be MADSNAKES lol but hopefulli i'll be able to get on the website.. but therell probably be another msg that says its not available till the following week... and continue like that until they decide that they might release it which will be a week out from their exams..

GET IT TOGETHER BoS WE HAVE TO MAKE DEADLINES!!! WHY DONT YOU????

somewhereelse

HSC
erg i came online expecting it to be there, someone told me today that it would be out. apparently soco is the last exam, but i dont know how my friends knew that if its not up yet?

im hoping english isnt on the 18th...!!! PLEASE start english monday..

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
somewhereelse said:
erg i came online expecting it to be there, someone told me today that it would be out. apparently soco is the last exam, but i dont know how my friends knew that if its not up yet?

im hoping english isnt on the 18th...!!! PLEASE start english monday..
Uh oh. Don't tell my darling Gangles that.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
Ah, well the work on the logo really shows.

It's outstanding.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
cem said:
On the two occasions that I have experienced it at my school the student was able to do everything they would normally do between exams but one of the suprervisors was with them at all times to ensure that they don't tell anyone else doing the exam in the second session what is in the exam.

They can eat, go to the loo, sit in the sun, go to the canteen etc - just not communicate with anyone about to do the exam they have done or about that exam with anyone else.

They most certainly don't lock them up like animals (the room/hall etc has to be set up for the afternoon session and the supervisers have to have their break as well).
According to the letter the Board of Studies sent me and the supervisors, you are not able to do all that. e.g "not permitted contact with any other student or teacher during the break." Take it from someone who experienced it.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)