• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Hsc in one week! (1 Viewer)

Hi there444

HSC
OMGGG is that so??

But that means I have to change my economics statistic?!?!???

here comes band 1 economics student now
Imagine me :(
I will be unemployed cos 88% chance of unemployment into aerospace if i get into that. Hopefully I get into med or in the next few years I will be homeless and probably learnt to play an guitar while guys would walk past me and drop like $50 into my guitar case :(

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
I will be unemployed cos 88% chance of unemployment into aerospace if i get into that. Hopefully I get into med or in the next few years I will be homeless and probably learnt to play an guitar while guys would walk past me and drop like $50 into my guitar case :(
whaaa I hope you're trolling there
Can guarantee you wont be doing that, I wont let you!

nah but for the just in case scenario tbh have you looked at other options? There's also engineering or other stuff.

Or why don't you do gamsat? or you can do that thing first year at uws that needs a good gpa + umat 50%ile to get into medicine

MrInoeverthin

HSC
Uni Grad
Oh, I just remembered. When should I start memorising my English essays? Today? Tomorrow? Monday?

HSC
Oh, I just remembered. When should I start memorising my English essays? Today? Tomorrow? Monday?
Today? The earlier the better.

Leaves you time to test yourself in 2 hours to see if you can answer the question correctly or not.

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A
Well to be fair unsw doesn't have bonus points for any of its other degrees with law either.
yes they do, you can get AAA bonus points and some western sydney one, cant really remember

I know various people with atars like 99.3, 96, 95, 97, school mate year below me 98.XX etc, and you just made me realise this, in fact most of the law people I know at uni used bonus points maybe except 1 haha

wait.. didnt you use bonus points?

Hi there444

HSC
whaaa I hope you're trolling there
Can guarantee you wont be doing that, I wont let you!

nah but for the just in case scenario tbh have you looked at other options? There's also engineering or other stuff.

Or why don't you do gamsat? or you can do that thing first year at uws that needs a good gpa + umat 50%ile to get into medicine
True. Hahahaha

_/_/_

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
yes they do, you can get AAA bonus points and some western sydney one, cant really remember

I know various people with atars like 99.3, 96, 95, 97, school mate year below me 98.XX etc, and you just made me realise this, in fact most of the law people I know at uni used bonus points maybe except 1 haha

I assumed he was implying HSC PLUS so my comment was in regards to that. Yep, i had EAS

HSC

You can get a bonus point for being DUX. A guy from my school last year got 98.7 or 98.8 and because he was DUX, the principal recommended him or something, and they gave him an extra point to do Com/law

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
I'll join you as a homeless poet
*Note my poetry is pretty dreadful

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
UNSW Actuarial Studies. FTW

What baffles me, last years ATAR cut off for actuarial studies at MAQ was 96.55, however dobule degree (Actuarial studies and science), atar cut off was 96.25
Atars are magical things...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)