Hsc in one week! (1 Viewer)

SuchSmallHands

HSC
No it couldn't...

( See I'm an excellent conflicting perspective)
I like your use of ellipsis to force the audience to reflect on the possible veracity offered by the new perspective. It allows for deeper insight into the complexity of the reconciliation of two diametrically opposed ideas. Excellent related text.

SuchSmallHands

HSC
L0l! You do that you can use anything for a related for this module? I figured out I am using a documentary/interview on MH370. I've got some great analysis, and I think it'll be easy to refer back to Caesar salad.
I'm thinking I'll do that Kennedy speech where he accidentally called himself a doughnut in German.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
I like your use of ellipsis to force the audience to reflect on the possible veracity offered by the new perspective. It allows for deeper insight into the complexity of the reconciliation of two diametrically opposed ideas. Excellent related text.

Occasionally I feel like a butterfly, in a cocoon of hopeless ambiguity

(Can also use me as a similie/metaphor)

HSC
Guythssssssss if your creative writing is in 3rd person, and the stimuli you receive are all quotes in first person, is the best way to go from paragraph 1 to paragraph 2 (1st person in paragraph 1 because you probably have to start with it) through conclusion with an ellipsis?

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
I randomly emailled a chem teacher at your school begging him to help me and he actually did and I'm still in shock because this guy was a total stranger and I tracked down his email address and personally if I'd been on the other end of this transaction I would have been scared. Nice guy.

Them stalker skillzz

MrInoeverthin

HSC
Uni Grad
Damn, you have some great critical analysis skills. But you used ''I'. 0/20.

_s2

HSC
it's going to be so hard trying to make myself fall asleep tonight :( but good luck to everyone!!

SuchSmallHands

HSC
Guythssssssss if your creative writing is in 3rd person, and the stimuli you receive are all quotes in first person, is the best way to go from paragraph 1 to paragraph 2 (1st person in paragraph 1 because you probably have to start with it) through conclusion with an ellipsis?
Yeah, that's what I'd do. You get smashed for changing to quote to third and if you desperately don't want to write in first it's the best way to avoid having to do that.

mreditor16

HSC
stahppppppp with the Qs. :/

:p

MrInoeverthin

HSC
Uni Grad
We should wish good luck an hour before the exam. That'll be more better. Anyways, I can't wait to see how many people will be online in the morning of the exam!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)