Hsc in one week! (1 Viewer)

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
A year ago I remember sitting the HSC exams (time really flies) and being absolutely petrified. I had all my essays spread out, had rote learned most of them and felt nowhere near ready. English was my worst subject in terms of rankings and it counted whether or not I liked it. It was more a test of endurance to me than regurgitating a bunch of literary bullshit. I had a million questions going through my head...what if my essay in no way relates to the question? What if they specify the fucking dean speech? What if I don't finish in time? What if my wrist dislocates? What If two related texts or one? Has 13 years of schooling really come to this?
Nonetheless I called it an early night and went to school early the next morning.
First thing I saw was a bunch of people huddled around the entry of the exam hall fiddling with their notes, reading their essays and trying to take in God knows what at the very last minute. If I have learned anything during my schooling life, it is best to SEPARATE YOURSELVES FROM THESE PEOPLE. The last thing you need before an exam, is people about to shit themselves asking you if you have studied "this and this", "how fucked are you?" or snaking you last minute. Just smile and wave.
In the exam hall I was quite calm, just close your eyes and don't look around. Tell yourself you've got this, you're going to fight and come out as a winner. Everyone is a winner, if you have truly sat through the HSC exams after doing your best.
After your exam it is best not to dread on what has happened, because the truth is you can't change it. Shit happens, so channel your energy into focusing on the next exam and doing better in it. Always come out of the exam hall smiling.
The feeling after you finish your last HSC exam is bliss.
Thanksss Adrita <3

Can confirm there's loads of this type of people at our school and am definitely not looking forward to being asked "Do you know what belonging is?" hahah

Intrinsic

HSC
A year ago I remember sitting the HSC exams (time really flies) and being absolutely petrified. I had all my essays spread out, had rote learned most of them and felt nowhere near ready. English was my worst subject in terms of rankings and it counted whether or not I liked it. It was more a test of endurance to me than regurgitating a bunch of literary bullshit. I had a million questions going through my head...what if my essay in no way relates to the question? What if they specify the fucking dean speech? What if I don't finish in time? What if my wrist dislocates? What If two related texts or one? Has 13 years of schooling really come to this?
Nonetheless I called it an early night and went to school early the next morning.
First thing I saw was a bunch of people huddled around the entry of the exam hall fiddling with their notes, reading their essays and trying to take in God knows what at the very last minute. If I have learned anything during my schooling life, it is best to SEPARATE YOURSELVES FROM THESE PEOPLE. The last thing you need before an exam, is people about to shit themselves asking you if you have studied "this and this", "how fucked are you?" or snaking you last minute. Just smile and wave.
In the exam hall I was quite calm, just close your eyes and don't look around. Tell yourself you've got this, you're going to fight and come out as a winner. Everyone is a winner, if you have truly sat through the HSC exams after doing your best.
After your exam it is best not to dread on what has happened, because the truth is you can't change it. Shit happens, so channel your energy into focusing on the next exam and doing better in it. Always come out of the exam hall smiling.
It's nice to read this, good job

SuchSmallHands

HSC
Yes.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Thanksss Adrita <3

Can confirm there's loads of this type of people at our school and am definitely not looking forward to being asked "Do you know what belonging is?" hahah
Stay far far away, even from your friends.

It's nice to read this, good job
You're welcome
Adrita thanks for these really reassuring words <3 Means a lot :')

OMG YOU ARE SO RIGHT ABOUT THESE FREAKING PEOPLE. Pisses the crap out of me especially before maths and then people ask the hardest questions they can find and I'm just like ajhdohww fk u

Yes ignore these people guys (and dont be one of them). I just figure that if you put your earphones in and come to outside the exam centre the latest you can you'll be okay

The most annoying thing is when some new piece of information is mentioned and that's all you can think about and you have a total mental blank. So don't go near any people.

SuchSmallHands

HSC
The most annoying thing is when some new piece of information is mentioned and that's all you can think about and you have a total mental blank. So don't go near any people.
All the people who have done hours of study and every past paper for the last 10 years snaking so hard before the exam... Hate it

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
All the people who have done hours of study and every past paper for the last 10 years snaking so hard before the exam... Hate it
Didn't feel like studying today so I printed out all my school's past papers for maths, physics and chemistry, some date back to 1997 but have relevance to what we're still learning

Just started year 12 and I'm already so unproductive

aDimitri

i'm the cook
HSC
Re: Hsc in one week

Or inequalities

*not that i can do questions of q16 calibre anyways
i struggled a bit with 2012 (could only get the first 4 marks of 16.b) but other than that i usually drop 3 at the most! except for 1 year i can't remember which one that had a complex polynomials q16 where i couldn't do the last 5 marks (it was so hard i can't even ffs)

Hi there444

HSC

OMG YOU ARE SO RIGHT ABOUT THESE FREAKING PEOPLE. Pisses the crap out of me especially before maths and then people ask the hardest questions they can find and I'm just like ajhdohww fk u

Yes ignore these people guys (and dont be one of them). I just figure that if you put your earphones in and come to outside the exam centre the latest you can you'll be okay
Hahaha yeh I have a friend like that who does it purposely. After he says that feel like smashing him but then he is a good friend and I am a gentleman as you all know ;)

aDimitri

i'm the cook
HSC

the hardest questions are the best ones...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)