Hsc in one week! (1 Viewer)

QZP

HSC
How much time is actually wasted in just reading section 1?

SuchSmallHands

HSC
How much time is actually wasted in just reading section 1?
I guess that's why we have an extra 5 minutes reading time for paper one that we don't get for any other subjects (even those that also have loads of stimuli you have to read, like Modern History)

QZP

HSC
I guess that's why we have an extra 5 minutes reading time for paper one that we don't get for any other subjects (even those that also have loads of stimuli you have to read, like Modern History)
Am I the only one that does not read the stimulus during reading time? I need to highlight techniques as I go and if I can't do that during reading time and so I may forget techniques otherwise. Also the insistent nose of everything turning over pages makes me unable to concentrate

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
AYE GOOD LUCK GUISE
We're gonna get through this no matter what!!

aDimitri

i'm the cook
HSC
I searched it up in urban dictionary and wrote 'snaking' and I donot want to hear that word again.
snaking is essentially doing something to get yourself ahead of others in terms of marks (i.e. giving people shit notes because you want #1 rank)

SuchSmallHands

HSC
It's where someone says they don't study/don't work/going to fail or whatever but is secretly going to smash everyone and is working 9 hours a day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)