hsc is making me fat (1 Viewer)

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
i recently engaged beast mode, but it seems the beast has a big diet and i reckon iv put on like 10 kilos 2day, no joke

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
errr you are doing it wrong, you should be deprived and hungry like me.

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
well im off to buy myself half of coles junk food isle for tonights study sess

ktvu

HSC
N/A
ahaha, i put on so much since the hsc. Its all from the stress, makes me want to eat ><

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
why aren't you asleep?
Same question.
And it's because I'm a fully sick cunt.
I was up until 5am :(
And then me and a friend got to together at like 10 and did UMAT stuff til like 4:30... :/
Then I went out.
Now my brain is dead!

Lol, i eat all night.. gained 4kgs since the start of hsc.. bleh.
Best way to chuck all-nighters is to not eat 16 hours before you're supposed to wake up, but you can drink water and stuff and then when yoou wake up your body is breaking the fast and wakes up faster.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Sleep is important. If you don't sleep, all those hours of study will be for nothing because your brain will spack it and you won't remember anything.

mma4life

HSC
i weigh 82 kg and i like to keep fit and i exercise regularly. my biggest problem is that i dont have the time to do alot of study and keep fit.

SUBJECTS FOR HSC 2011: Adv English, Gen math, Music, Ancient, SOR II. ATAR aim: 78 +

ArtemisOrthia

HSC
I've actually maintained my weight. I do a lot of walking to and from school, and work (work itself is a strenuous activity in itself!), and I regularly jog and play soccer with my group of friends at least once a week. Please guys don't let the HSC completely ruin your health; make sure you're getting enough sleep, exercise, food, and relaxation!

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Sleep is important. If you don't sleep, all those hours of study will be for nothing because your brain will spack it and you won't remember anything.
No... I remember everything! Not really.
But yeah, I woke up like 10 minutes ago.

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
No... I remember everything! Not really.
But yeah, I woke up like 10 minutes ago.
wtf. anyways, sleep is really overrated, i mean the day before an assessment you should sleep at least 8 hours, but in the weeks before getting minimal sleep wont hurt you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)