hsc is making me fat (1 Viewer)

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Even though I sleep half the holidays, and do no exercise, I managed to lose 1.5 kg. Must be the no stress and the long computer stints keep me from overeating :p

RECurtis

HSC
any1? i gained about 10 kg since the hsc started
Don't worry, I used to go to the gym nearly everyday but for the last month or so i've really struggled to fit it in with my study, plus I can't be fucked going in the morning because it's cold and dark. I suppose we just have to put up with it for the next few months.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Don't worry, I used to go to the gym nearly everyday but for the last month or so i've really struggled to fit it in with my study, plus I can't be fucked going in the morning because it's cold and dark. I suppose we just have to put up with it for the next few months.
It's not hard to fit in

sander

HSC
I usually take 1.5-2h walks after studying. This seems to keep things under control.

Eliza_Nimmo

HSC
Yep. And its not even because I am getting hungry. I just need something to do while I am studying/doing assignments. Ugh. Not that much though, only about 2kgs. But thats 2kgs too many!

HSC
N/A
You know what I should do?
I'm going to start a thread in term 3, week 10 entitled, "before and after HSC".
You take a before picture of your figure, and then take another picture AFTER hsc to see if there has been a difference.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
You know what I should do?
I'm going to start a thread in term 3, week 10 entitled, "before and after HSC".
You take a before picture of your figure, and then take another picture AFTER hsc to see if there has been a difference.
You, post pics? Never.

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
I gained 35kg since the HSC started. I'm such a fatty patty.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)