Hsc journal 2015 (2 Viewers)

simmyyy

HSC
UPDATE 28/04/2015

Omfg totally forgot to update this today and yesterday. Spent most of my time helping my dad yesterday anyway so I didn't get much time to study, and excuse this update not matching the rest, I'm currently half asleep and updating from my phone so that I have something up tonight

Things I got done:
• Economics worksheet on aggregate demand and economic growth
• 2 exercises of logarithmic and exponential functions
• 7 worksheets on Search For A Better Health (covering two dotpoints)
• Read a bit of my Mod C text

So I managed to get everything I wanted to get done today, hopefully I can keep this up! Soz for the lack of updates, goodnight amigos.

simmyyy

HSC
UPDATE 30/04/15

HEY GUYSSS, soz for the lack of posting yesterday, i was so busy with my timetable and just reading and annotating my MOD C text that i just didn't get any time to post anything up. Since this is the journal, i shall post my timetable.

English Adv (Paper 1): 12th October
English Adv (Paper 2): 13th October
Economics: 16th October
Biology: 19th October
Mathematics: 21st October
Legal Studies: 22nd October (ugh i hate this, considering maths finishes at 5pm and legal is at 9am)
Math Extension 1: 26th October
HSC FINALLY FREAKING FINISHES AFTER!!!

So since I'm totally up to date with homework and everything i decided to go ahead and just make notes for biology. Not very productive today so must improve on that.

simmyyy

HSC
UPDATE 01/05/15

That awkard moment when I thought had already posted for yesterday but in fact I actually hadn't. Anywho I've totally lost the plot these days with remembering things so I think it might actually happen a couple more times. Totally frazzled from everything.

THINGS I DID DO:
  • An exercise on Logarithmic Functions
  • Analysed and Made notes for Mod B
  • Wrote a Mod B Essay
  • Made some Biology Notes
  • Finished off Bio worksheet.

THINGS I DIDNT DO:
  • Make some Economics Notes
  • Read Mod C and Annotate

so i guess I'll be double posting today so that I can catch up ahaha, see ya amigos in a couple of hours.

simmyyy

HSC
UPDATE 04/05/14

HEY GUYS!! so idk what the hell i did to myself at school today but I got home to persistent back pain, which I've gotten balm put on for twice and it still hurts :( Even through the struggles and the pain i was able to get some stuff done!

Also the last 2 days were pretty inactive, I do things but end up totally forgetting to update! So on Saturday i went tutoring, and started looking for some other volunteering programs since I had been filling out co-op and scholarship applications and realised I have done practically nothing useful with my life.

Sunday was the same with English tutoring but instead i procrastinated with my own book to read (it will help me for my creative section, or so i try to convince myself ahahha) I also ended up reading and making notes for 100 pages for my Mod C, so just 50 more pages till I'm done!!!

Things I got done today:
  • An exercise on logarthmic and exponential functions
  • 3 exercises and some revision on Series and Sequences (I have a test soon)
  • Read more and refined my notes for Mod C
  • Cried and procrastinated a bit due to the freaking pain from my back ache

Things I Didn't do:
  • Make some Economics Notes
  • Started revising my year 11 maths course (soon ugh)

So goodnight guys, I'm going to try and sleep this god damn pain off and hopefully i feel much better tomorrow :)

simmyyy

HSC
UPDATE 05/05/15

Hola amigos!! I hope everyone's day has been well! I know mine certainly has not been considering i had to miss out on getting my Mod A results for getting an orthodontist to stick metal bars in my teeth to take a mold of it, YAS 2 MORE WEEKS TO GO TILL IM FREE! (yes i will go out of topic sometimes, deal with it :music:)

The backpain has vanished (thank god) and I'm back to feeling as normal as I could (minus the eye pain, i should really go see a doctor) so i was fairly productive in my opinion

What I got done today:
  • Economics notes on Australia's place in the Global Economy (yes i am like 2 chapters behind where i should be)
  • Chapter Review Questions on Economic Growth for Economic Issues
  • Chapter Review Questions on Dotpoint 3 in Search for a Better Health
  • FINISHED READING BRAVE NEW WORLD MWUAHAHAH

What I didn't get done
  • Prac Mod A Essay
  • Year 11 Math Revision

Goodnight amigos, hope to update tomorrow and not forget like always.

simmyyy

HSC
UPDATE 06/05/15

Hey guys, today has not been a good day at all, in any way whatsoever. I got my Mod A mark which was 16/20 which i was a bit disappointed about because i was really hoping a 17 but oh well what to do, as long as I have possibly moved my rank up. Sorry to say that today will have nothing as I have been going health issues that I had to spend most of my day at the doctors and I might take a day or two off to process it all.

I know its HSC and I should be studying but hearing bad news is just very demotivating, hopefully I can recover from that soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)