Hsc journal 2015 (1 Viewer)

simmyyy

HSC
UPDATE: 03/06/15

No work was done today.

Can confirm.
Looks like i wont be doing an update tonight as it has already been expressed.

Thank you for your help librah <3

simmyyy

HSC
UPDATE 04/06/15
Feels when I forgot to update while I was on my laptop, so this shall do I suppose.

Got my main pair of glasses from specsavers (officially 4 eyes [emoji17]) so just slept and got used to them since they were giving me a pretty bad headache.

Still managed to get a bit done:
• 2 Biology Worksheets
• Maths Rates of Change School Hw
• Economics Notes
• Read for a bit

Gonna have an early night today due to sleeping at 3 am yesterday

lavender1001

HSC
Wow, just read through your entire thread Simmy and I have to say keep up the good work! Don't stress yourself out too much and eat a lot of food if you ever feel down (food is bae)!

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
Do you study MX1 daily though?

Last edited:

simmyyy

HSC
Wow, just read through your entire thread Simmy and I have to say keep up the good work! Don't stress yourself out too much and eat a lot of food if you ever feel down (food is bae)! [emoji108][emoji108]

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
awwwwh thanks cutie!
Hopefully we can both conquer this terrible phase!

simmyyy

HSC
UPDATE 12/06/15
Phone update yet again. Need to get my shit together ugh.

So basically have an Eco exam on Tuesday which I've decided to just start studying for (yes ugh lets pls talk about how stupid this cramming idea was). So got 3 topic notes done :) so was pretty happy with that! A possible library sesh at state lib awaits me tomorrow with none other than the fantastic dangerouss my HSC companion <3

let's see how I do for Eco I suppose. GG.

Goodnight guys sleep well <3

simmyyy

HSC
UPDDATE 13/07/2015

After Exactly a month of mopping around and being sad for myself, I've decided that I'm done with all that. The burnout has to end, and I have to take the necessary steps to make sure my dreams don't just remain dreams (love the reference?)
The holidays should of been the most productive time for me, but distractions have been getting the best of me.
With deactivating FB once and for all till post-trials I am determined to change around the ways I've placed myself into this past month. Thanks to the help of my English tutor yesterday who made me realise that it is legit 4 months away and if I can put my head down and go full out, I can possibly recover myself from this bad habit I've placed myself in.

This is like my 5th attempt at trying to keep this god damn thread going, I will probably give up again sometime but the fact remains is that I still try. Hopefully the burning out wont come back again.

I shall come back tonight with another post of what I've done today but, here it goes once again.

Librah

Not_the_pad
HSC
UPDDATE 13/07/2015

After Exactly a month of mopping around and being sad for myself, I've decided that I'm done with all that. The burnout has to end, and I have to take the necessary steps to make sure my dreams don't just remain dreams (love the reference?)
The holidays should of been the most productive time for me, but distractions have been getting the best of me.
With deactivating FB once and for all till post-trials I am determined to change around the ways I've placed myself into this past month. Thanks to the help of my English tutor yesterday who made me realise that it is legit 4 months away and if I can put my head down and go full out, I can possibly recover myself from this bad habit I've placed myself in.

This is like my 5th attempt at trying to keep this god damn thread going, I will probably give up again sometime but the fact remains is that I still try. Hopefully the burning out wont come back again.

I shall come back tonight with another post of what I've done today but, here it goes once again.
Holy shit, 4 months. I could've had 3 months and 3 weeks to do nothing if i had that amount of time during 1st semester.

simmyyy

HSC
UPDATE 13/07/15

What I Got Done Today:
  • Revised Exchange Rates and Trade and Financial Flows For Economics
  • Revised Search for Better Health
  • Studied for Legal Assessment on Friday

The slow introduction to the lack of procrastination has begun, I hope every other 2015er has an awesome day back tomorrow!
Goodnight amigos.

simmyyy

HSC
UPDATE 15/07/15

HOLA AMIGOS!!! Today was the first day of school and yes it sucked and yes I'm already over it all ahaha. Sort of scared and excited for the term to finally end. No more school or any more high school related stress.

Im gonna keep this sweet and simple since I'm half dead as I type this:

WHAT I GOT DONE TODAY:
  • 6 dotpoints worth of notes for Search for a Better Health
  • MOD B ESSAY
  • MOD B ANALYSIS

Kill me now, why did i not prepare notes for biology till before (i hate myself so much for this ugh)
Anywho goodnight, hardcore revision awaits me yet again tomorrow.

simmyyy

HSC
UPDATE 16/07/15

HELLO AMIGOS, GG FKN REKT I AM RIGHT NOW THAT I CANT EVEN FKN WRITE PROPERLY.
promised myself i would update so here I am basically about to fall asleep on my laptop to update.

WHAT I GOT DONE TODAY:
  • Read over 50-60 pages of Analysis on MOD B
  • Made Notes
  • Rewrote Mod B Essay
  • Wrote Summaries for Critic Reviews, Good Scenes with analysis, Themes shortened to dotpoints
  • FInished Communications HW
  • Finished Scientist contributions from all modules of Biology (worksheet)

WAS quite a productive day today, goodnight everyone.

simmyyy

HSC
UPDATE 17/07/15

HOLA GUYS, forgot to post what i did yesterday which i couldnt do exactly because i studied from about 5:30-7:30 and then decided to sleep and woke up the next day basically ahahha. So i only got biology homework and revision on Series and Sequences done.

WHAT I GOT DONE TODAY:
  • Revision on Integration
  • Revision on Logarithmic Functions
  • Revision on Exponential Functions
  • Research on all Modules of English
  • Read over resources for AOS

didnt get as much as i wanted to get done but i'm gonna have an early night considering i've studied for the past 4 days till 2am anyway.
Goodnight <3

Librah

Not_the_pad
HSC
UPDATE 17/07/15

HOLA GUYS, forgot to post what i did yesterday which i couldnt do exactly because i studied from about 5:30-7:30 and then decided to sleep and woke up the next day basically ahahha. So i only got biology homework and revision on Series and Sequences done.

WHAT I GOT DONE TODAY:
  • Revision on Integration
  • Revision on Logarithmic Functions
  • Revision on Exponential Functions
  • Research on all Modules of English
  • Read over resources for AOS
  • Responding and liking posts on the HSC Discussion Group.

didnt get as much as i wanted to get done but i'm gonna have an early night considering i've studied for the past 4 days till 2am anyway.
Goodnight <3

simmyyy

HSC
UPDATE 20/07/15

Hello there! The explanation for the lack of update yesterday is because I had a legal assessment today and considering I did nothing other than legal prep, thought there was really no point in posting.
As I'm having an early night and waking up earlier to study tomorrow, there's not much I did today.
  • Maths Trial Paper - Barker College 2014
  • English AOS Paper 1 Short Answer
  • Legal Shelter Revision and Finessing of Notes
  • Editing English Creative

More study awaits me in the morning, and considering I made a weeks timetable, I feel much more organised and prepped for the last week before trials.

Also if anyone may have trial papers on Legal Studies, Economics or any English AOS/Paper 2 please let me know!! GOODNIGHT <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)