Live

HSC
17:

Business Studies: finance revision

English: Area of text outline and Modules: A, B outline

Live

HSC
18:

Maths: Trial hsc 2008 Bhhs q1 - q8 (Went through it very slowly lol)

overral inefficient day

Live

HSC

Art: Spent 1/4 of the day just finishing off the assignment notes. Now I have all the information I need to actually complete the assignment yay

fishrushed

HSC
Keep it up man
Still doing a decent amount of work in the holidays (Y) Remember to not go too overly hard on yourself and take some rests if necessary. :D

Live

HSC
yesterday: 20

Woke up very early around 5am to do some maths before heading off to the fitness expo in sydney

Live

HSC
today: 21

maths: 2009 hsc exam

Art: drawing lol. Practising my speed of drawing portraits in detail for my major

Live

HSC

IPT: 2012 exam

Business Studies: 1hr of finance revision

In addition I read over past math exam questions

Live

HSC
yesterday 23

Maths: 1hr revision

Went to school to restart my major work. This is because I'm required to draw on a larger scale -.- so everything will have to be done at school.
I ain't mad tho

norwegianwood

HSC
Went to school to restart my major work. This is because I'm required to draw on a larger scale -.- so everything will have to be done at school.
I ain't mad tho
omg i would hate that so much. i'm basically incapable of doing any serious artmaking at school.
when you say 'larger scale' do you mean paper/wood/etc that is too large for you to transport home?
if so, mannnn just work out a way to get it home.
i'm most productive on my art major in the early hours of the morning and if your work is at school you can't add to it immediately when the inspiration strikes.

Live

HSC
omg i would hate that so much. i'm basically incapable of doing any serious artmaking at school.
when you say 'larger scale' do you mean paper/wood/etc that is too large for you to transport home?
if so, mannnn just work out a way to get it home.
i'm most productive on my art major in the early hours of the morning and if your work is at school you can't add to it immediately when the inspiration strikes.
larger scale of paper that is too large for me to transport home :(
I'm sure if I really bothered enough there would be a way to get it home or purchase some of the paper from a store.
That is Plan B.

Plan C is to just keep it at the normal A3 size I have now (Which i've already finished 80% of). This is if I don't end up finishing Plan A (Which is to do it at school). The thing about me is that I don't finish everything in 1 go, I have to do it bit by bit and that is done best at home.

But now because of the new circumstances I have to harden the fk up and maximise the time I have at school. However, I still have Plan B and C in mind

P.S
My major work will consist of very detailed drawings so they take a couple of hours. It takes longer when i'm tired and shorter when I'm at full capacity. So sleep will be vital lol. (i'm always tired cos of little sleep)

Live

HSC
yesterday 24

went to school for an english standard/adv hsc session with a teacher (only 5 students came out of 284 lol). After that was over I continued with major.

Live

HSC
yesterday 25 lol

Engaged in some maths. I really need to work on maths

Live

HSC
today 26:

maths half yearlies practice exam

And some Art. Gotta work on that drawing technique and build up some artistic confidence

Live

HSC

Maths: motions, use of calculus in the real world revision

and um, some drawing.. I feel like a child.

Live

HSC
yesterday 29

whole day on Maths + 1hr business before sleep

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)