HSC Legal Studies Predictions / Thoughts (1 Viewer)

studiesofboard

HSC
Which Geneva Conventions article is this from and how do I say it in an essay. :)

“outrages upon personal dignity, in particular humiliating and degrading treatment;”

For example,

Under article 3 (c) of the third Geneva Conventions it states “outrages upon personal dignity, in particular humiliating and degrading treatment;”

Last edited:

darkgates

HSC
Guys what's the difference between plea bargaining and charge negotiation? Also is self-defence a complete defence or partial?

queenb_3

HSC
Uni Grad
Guys what's the difference between plea bargaining and charge negotiation? Also is self-defence a complete defence or partial?
Plea bargaining and charge negotiation are the same thing, yet plea bargaining is used in the US and in Australia we have charge negotiation. Charge negotiation involves a negotiation of the specific criminal charges that the defendant will face at trial. Usually, in return for a plea of "guilty" to a lesser charge, a prosecutor will dismiss the higher or other charge(s) or counts.

Self defence is a complete defence provided that reasonable force was used. However, in the case of R v Silva, the judge accepted it as a partial defence because excessive force was used.

pinku bhaya

HSC
GUYSSS I NEED HELPPP!!! I cant seem to memorise the dates of the Legsilation.. Is it ok if i only say the legislationw ithout the date eg crimes act instead of crimes act 1900

RAJRAJRAJA

HSC
GUYSSS I NEED HELPPP!!! I cant seem to memorise the dates of the Legsilation.. Is it ok if i only say the legislationw ithout the date eg crimes act instead of crimes act 1900
Hi!!! i dont usually reply on here but i can sympathise with you because it took me forever to remember the dates

If you're stuck last min DONT try and memorise the dates, just mention the legislation/case without the date, I did that once for an assessment and my teacher said they wouldn't take a lot of marks off you for it, probably only 1 mark tbh

pinku bhaya

HSC
Hi!!! i dont usually reply on here but i can sympathise with you because it took me forever to remember the dates

If you're stuck last min DONT try and memorise the dates, just mention the legislation/case without the date, I did that once for an assessment and my teacher said they wouldn't take a lot of marks off you for it, probably only 1 mark tbh
thank uuuuuu so muchhhhh and good luck

jasminerulez

HSC
N/A
Wt did u guys get for the multiple choice question 19?
about the environmental and peace rights, all Ik is that I put option B (but was soo confused for some reason, i think it might be wrong though)

Last edited:

teddy123

HSC
Wt did u guys get for the multiple choice question 19?
about the environmental and piece rights, all Ik is that I put option B (but was soo confused for some reason, i think it might be wrong though)
I did the one about supporting other rights

studiesofboard

HSC
Do you remember the options for that question?

Did anyone else have a row of c's in the multiple choice 😂

[ ]

HSC
Uni Grad
Lol I'm hoping my 4 page essays for crimes and Family Law and World Order can give me an 80% in the exam

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)