HSC Legal Studies Predictions / Thoughts (1 Viewer)

queenb_3

HSC
Uni Grad
No jokes but imagine this is done by a young offender.. He doesn't need to take on enough legal responsibilities for the consequences of his action despite bomb threatening is at least a public order offence even if its a hoax.
Loving the legal studies application into the real world. But facts though, it's disappointing.

queenb_3

HSC
Uni Grad
What'd you put for the ICC question about the president? I put she needed to consent A but im not sure
I put the one under it about how she'd need to be arrested and extradited. I initially put A but I thought about how the ICJ was the one that requires consent to solve state disputes that's why it's limited in effectiveness but I'm not too sure as well

queenb_3

HSC
Uni Grad
What'd you put for the ICC question about the president? I put she needed to consent A but im not sure
Don't stress too much over it. We've already done the paper, so let's focus on our next exam. But I'm sure you'll do great : )

jasminerulez

HSC
N/A
I picked the one that said it does not have jurisdiction
According to Google : The ICC cannot investigate or prosecute governments, corporations, political parties, or rebel movements,
But idk if im correct or not though

jasminerulez

HSC
N/A
What did you guys get for the question about the young offender appealing from the childrens court? which was the court that would hear the case first
a)local
b)district
c)high
d)supreme

Last edited:

studiesofboard

HSC
What did you guys get for the question about the young offender appealing from the childrens court? which was the court that would hear the case first
a)local
b)district
c)high
d)supreme
I think I did local. Local usually deals with minor crimes. Idk though. :)

queenb_3

HSC
Uni Grad
I picked the one that said it does not have jurisdiction
According to Google : The ICC cannot investigate or prosecute governments, corporations, political parties, or rebel movements,
But idk if im correct or not though
Oh I'm not sure but there's a case study in my textbook which talks about the prosecution of a Sudanese president were ICC prosecutors filed a number of charges against him. If you've got the Cambridge Legal Studies Textbook it's on page 133. All good though, it's over and done with, let's hope for the best : )

anthony___

HSC
I found the one where people in Western Australia were making their own state tricky.

jasminerulez

HSC
N/A
For the MC question about the judge referring to mandatory sentencing and maximum penalty what u guys get?
a)Judicial guidelines
b)Statutory guidelines
c)Discretion

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)