HSC Marks Thread 2019 (1 Viewer)

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
does anyone know when HSC ninja will release their honour roll and shit like that?
I think it was the very day that results were released that the honour roll came up on hsc ninja.

BAYPALS

HSC
is a band 6 in physics doable without any tutoring? whats the best way to go about preparing yourself for physics? (im an acc 2u student) and will be undertaking the physics course 2020.

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
is a band 6 in physics doable without any tutoring? whats the best way to go about preparing yourself for physics? (im an acc 2u student) and will be undertaking the physics course 2020.
Wrong place to ask but yes completely doable. You need to make sure you have a really good set of notes. Aside from that it's just the usual but having very well written notes either by yourself or someone else is essential.

Arrowshaft

HSC
Ill make sure to post an update of my actual results once I get them, hopefully I don't forget 😃

Time&moretime

HSC
Do you think it worthwhile to look at your HSC results at 6am, plug figures into ATAR calculator Talent100 or just wait until 1pm? Considering it is the new syllabus and all.

Hithcock

HSC
Do you think it worthwhile to look at your HSC results at 6am, plug figures into ATAR calculator Talent100 or just wait until 1pm? Considering it is the new syllabus and all.
I say do it. I will definitely do this, just to get an idea of what range my ATAR will be in. I'm gonna use HSC ninja ATAR calculator, I've heard it's very accurate. It doesn't really matter what you do though, so do what you like :)

Time&moretime

HSC
I say do it. I will definitely do this, just to get an idea of what range my ATAR will be in. I'm gonna use HSC ninja ATAR calculator, I've heard it's very accurate. It doesn't really matter what you do though, so do what you like :)
Will do. Gosh ! Its all systems go or panic stations for me anyway. Its like the night before Christmas. All my ghosts have come together ! o_O

Arrowshaft

HSC
Will do. Gosh ! Its all systems go or panic stations for me anyway. Its like the night before Christmas. All my ghosts have come together ! o_O
same, idk how to feel - just a chaotic mix of emotions

rohankk_

HSC
Good luck all, can remember when I was in that boat. Somehow went to sleep easily, but woke up at 5am in time for results without even setting an alarm as if my body clock already knew

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Go doe
Back in the day I waited a day and did ATAR before individual subject results.

Hithcock

HSC
Back in the day I waited a day and did ATAR before individual subject results.
I don't think I can cope with the anxiety of knowing I can access my marks easily... I'm bit nervous but I'm confident I'll get an ATAR above 80 and get into my course.

Arrowshaft

HSC
I’m aiming for 90+ and my kitten’s gonna have surgery tomorrow so I’ll have to get my marks, take kitten to the vet them anxiously wait for my kitten to not die and for my atar to not be shit.
That’s tough mate, stay strong.

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
Yeah of course. I got 95 with tutoring so I can't really say what mark I would've gotten without tutoring, but I'd guess around 90ish. In my opinion learning the content well and understanding it is much more important for physics (for old syllabus). I've heard that the new syllabus has more maths so papers could be more important now. Before HSC I did around 10 papers in the holidays but didn't have time to mark them because of how I studied for HSC (learnt content first, did papers, then learnt content again). But since I knew the content well it didn't matter so the HSC was still fine.

Anyway good luck guys!

EDIT: For the person who asked about all rounders, no they do not call you for being an all rounder.

BAYPALS

HSC
Yeah of course. I got 95 with tutoring so I can't really say what mark I would've gotten without tutoring, but I'd guess around 90ish. In my opinion learning the content well and understanding it is much more important for physics (for old syllabus). I've heard that the new syllabus has more maths so papers could be more important now. Before HSC I did around 10 papers in the holidays but didn't have time to mark them because of how I studied for HSC (learnt content first, did papers, then learnt content again). But since I knew the content well it didn't matter so the HSC was still fine.

Anyway good luck guys!

EDIT: For the person who asked about all rounders, no they do not call you for being an all rounder.
youre a legend mate, thanks for the response.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)