HSC PDHPE Marathon (1 Viewer)

StudyToDeath

HSC
1. At 1.55pm someone's phone alarm went off, it rang and it rang and it rang for 15mins straight.
2. I didn't know what "element of performance" (8 marks) was asking for. I wrote about characteristics of a skilled performer
3. The graphs in multiple choice were so confusing
4. Which really did it was the long responses for Improving performance. My hand was so slow I couldn't keep up and my response were so bad

I tried so hard, so disappointed in myself

ryan_gorton

HSC
1. At 1.55pm someone's phone alarm went off, it rang and it rang and it rang for 15mins straight.
2. I didn't know what "element of performance" (8 marks) was asking for. I wrote about characteristics of a skilled performer
3. The graphs in multiple choice were so confusing
4. Which really did it was the long responses for Improving performance. My hand was so slow I couldn't keep up and my response were so bad

I tried so hard, so disappointed in myself
1. Ouch, that sucks..
2. My first read through of the paper, I looked at my mate who came first internally (I'm 2nd by 1 mark) and we just laughed and said wtf.. We had no idea on multiple questions due to odd wording, but once we started writing, it all seemed to fall in place, phew.
3. I just realised I got the haemoglobin one wrong, it was a little tough. Think I got the rest though.
4. Agreed. Improving performance was very tough.

Don't beat yourself up too much, I'm sure you did fine, just focus on your next exam and don't let it get the better of you :)

MatISrandom

HSC
Was it just me or were the PDHPE exam pretty vague.
Especially with that IP 8 marker....
I wrote about pre-season, in-season, off-season, but when i looked at my syllabus they wanted initial planning considerations ):

ryan_gorton

HSC
Was it just me or were the PDHPE exam pretty vague.
Especially with that IP 8 marker....
I wrote about pre-season, in-season, off-season, but when i looked at my syllabus they wanted initial planning considerations ):
That was definitely a tough question if you didn't know the right hand side of the syllabus. I thought at first it was initial planning considerations (it was) but then after 2 pages I decided to talk about all of critical question 2, eg: peaking, tapering, etc. I just couldnt quite remember if Initial Planning Considerations was all they wanted, turns out it was, oh well, hopefully still get decent marks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)