Hsc pdhpe (1 Viewer)

DJ696

HSC
Anyone got some ideas on some curveball questions they could throw this year?

Or at least what are some of the areas you guys find hard?
not to sure... i think they will ask most like on ottawa charter, social justice principles, :)

dragon4lyf

HSC
i reallly hope they dont i hate those questions
Social justice are fine in their own but there's a dot point in syllabus which links them to Ottawa charter and health promotion initiatives. That would be at least an 8 marker. Remember to provide examples for every question

DJ696

HSC
Social justice are fine in their own but there's a dot point in syllabus which links them to Ottawa charter and health promotion initiatives. That would be at least an 8 marker. Remember to provide examples for every question
also a helpful tip is for Factors affecting Health use your own personal experiences as examples for the sports as its easier to do :)

caitlinxo

HSC
N/A
so do we have to do a health promotion initiative for each section of the ottawa charter and then relate each point to equity, diversity and supportive environments, with examples as well? thats a long response! :/

DJ696

HSC
so do we have to do a health promotion initiative for each section of the ottawa charter and then relate each point to equity, diversity and supportive environments, with examples as well? thats a long response! :/
the chances of a question being in the exam like that is 50/50 but its not merely hard.

caitlinxo

HSC
N/A
i think my question didn't come up or something.
anyway.
so we have to link the social justice principles with the ottawa charter and health promotion initiatives? with examples for every point? thats a long response..

dragon4lyf

HSC
Stating the initiative is basically an example...because it's an example of how that the social justice principles apply to that action area of the Ottawa charter

jl312

HSC
Uni Grad
Any tips on exam technique for pdhpe?

I feel as if I know my stuff, but I don't always reach those high marks in the writing sections!

brownmanthinks

HSC
yeah there wasn't a short/longish answer question on Ottawa charter last year ( from the top of my head haha), so i believe theres a huge possibility to be in it tommorow. :/

Minah96

HSC
can there be a chance that the questions from last year's HSC get repeated this year?

ljk32

HSC
Well, I'm screwed..
I thought the exam started later tomorrow (like Paper Two of English), so as usual, I procrastinated like hell tonight and figured I could do some study in the morning, only to find that it starts at 9:25. Although PD's pretty straight-forward and you can often rely on general knowledge, there's still a lot of content you need to know, and the fact that I've studied for one night this entire year (Trials) doesn't help with that. It's a shame, I could've at least done okay, but there's not much I can do now. No point worrying though.

Minah96

HSC
Dont worry, I'm the same as you if it makes you feel any better :( I procrastinated so much this year, especially during my trials but hoping an all nighter will at least get me in my 80s. Fingers crossed

ljk32

HSC
Dont worry, I'm the same as you if it makes you feel any better :( I procrastinated so much this year, especially during my trials but hoping an all nighter will at least get me in my 80s. Fingers crossed
Well, I hope you do well. I don't have it in me to pull an all-nighter so it's looking like a 50 or so for me. Not that I find PE difficult, but when you don't know any of the content, it really screws you over haha.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)