Hsc pdhpe (1 Viewer)

DJ696

HSC
Hey guys,

We should get a thread going for tomorrows exam on PE. Share what we are doing at the moment and what your overall prediction will be for exam and what you'll be expecting in it.

caitlinxo

HSC
N/A
currently focusing on health priorities in australia
hope to get a good mark tomorrow :)
I reckon there will be something on supplementation I don't think its been asked in a while.

DJ696

HSC
currently focusing on health priorities in australia
hope to get a good mark tomorrow :)
I reckon there will be something on supplementation I don't think its been asked in a while.
Sweet :D I'm just revising over the whole syllabus and filling in the gaps of my knowledge :)
what section do you think will be the hardest?

caitlinxo

HSC
N/A
Sweet :D I'm just revising over the whole syllabus and filling in the gaps of my knowledge :)
what section do you think will be the hardest?
Ive moved on to factors now. I reckon sports medicine could be tricky, but as long as you know the syllabus should be ok. What options are you doing?
Feeling pretty confident though. Ive studied hard :)

DJ696

HSC
Ive moved on to factors now. I reckon sports medicine could be tricky, but as long as you know the syllabus should be ok. What options are you doing?
Feeling pretty confident though. Ive studied hard :)
I'm confident with Health Priorities and factor isn't that hard. My options are Sports Medicine and Improving Performance :) what about you?
But I haven't studied improving performance, only looked over it but doesn't seem to hard.

caitlinxo

HSC
N/A
yeah factors is pretty straight forward. im doing sports medicine and the health of young people. gotta do some work of that one but should be good. Pretty straightforward also. Feeling good about the health priorities after i just studied it. What marks are you aiming for?

and why is this pe so dead?? haha

CaffeineMotor

HSC
Ahh good I was hoping someone would bring up PE...

Im doing similar to you DJ, revising over the whole thing to refresh my memory. Feeling confident, bus does anyone think there's anything major they might pull this year in a certain section, any trends lol?

DJ696

HSC
yeah factors is pretty straight forward. im doing sports medicine and the health of young people. gotta do some work of that one but should be good. Pretty straightforward also. Feeling good about the health priorities after i just studied it. What marks are you aiming for?

and why is this pe so dead?? haha
I suggest not many people do it haha :D

DJ696

HSC
Ahh good I was hoping someone would bring up PE...

Im doing similar to you DJ, revising over the whole thing to refresh my memory. Feeling confident, bus does anyone think there's anything major they might pull this year in a certain section, any trends lol?
I'm just rewriting my notes again to refresh my memory :) what aim you going for?

CaffeineMotor

HSC
I'm just rewriting my notes again to refresh my memory :) what aim you going for?
Yeah I find refreshing + doing basic questions (mp and short answer) just helps for me. Probably revise over some harder areas, because I bet you there will be some high markers regarding Ottawa + social justice etc. etc.

Anything above my raw trial mark of 88. Hopefully mid 90's... you?

dragon4lyf

HSC
does a raw 78 to a scaled band 6? :)
It depends on how the rest of the state goes. But I don't think it scales that high usually. I think for PE you need at least 85ish to scale to band 6.

DJ696

HSC
Yeah I find refreshing + doing basic questions (mp and short answer) just helps for me. Probably revise over some harder areas, because I bet you there will be some high markers regarding Ottawa + social justice etc. etc.

Anything above my raw trial mark of 88. Hopefully mid 90's... you?
I am for mid 80s but i'll be so glad for over 90 :O

CaffeineMotor

HSC
It depends on how the rest of the state goes. But I don't think it scales that high usually. I think for PE you need at least 85ish to scale to band 6.
Yeah I wouldn't count on it being too highly scaled... I've never heard of it being that well scaling before anyway.

Can anyone decipher those uac tables on scaling for me lol? Maybe then we can get some better ideas about it.

CaffeineMotor

HSC
Anyone got some ideas on some curveball questions they could throw this year?

Or at least what are some of the areas you guys find hard?

dragon4lyf

HSC
Anyone got some ideas on some curveball questions they could throw this year?

Or at least what are some of the areas you guys find hard?
In the independent trials this year there were a few questions that were quite specific. Especially in mc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)