• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

HSC question (Hat) (1 Viewer)

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
ok, just a quick question, does anyone know whether the question "Briefly describe Hatshepsut's family background" has ever been more then a 5-6 mark question? (oh and guys, no answers required from merewether mafia - u know who u r!)

Demandred

HSC
Anything higher than 5 marks would be flogging a dead horse. Here is what I would say:

- Daughter of Thutmose I
- Sister to Thutmose II
- Wife to Thutmose II
- Queen of 18th Dynasty
- Aunty to Thutmose III

angelduck

Behind a rock with a glitter gun poised and ready
HSC
My response not required!
Rana! Thats hard\sh u animal loving freak!
Meh, just kidding babe.

Rhia, do u really think that even BOS would be that insane? As to give a crappy question which really requires no knowlege at all 10 marks?? Seriously!! Only harpy would be that insane! i mean, how much do u really need to know to rattle off a family tree?

Yeah, exactly, NOT MUCH!!!

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
HSC
well, u may say that ange, but she still asked, so obviously there is enough. i didnt think the question was hard - there WAS enough 2 write about, i just wasnt expecting it.
thanx 4 ur opinion demandred.
duck, like i said - NO COMMENT FROM MEREWETHER MAFIA NEEDED! how much clearer could that be?

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
Hello!

Well basically engel wanted the whole test out of 30. It's a nice number and you can divide a lot of nice things into it. Anywho, if you noticed on the question, she did give you a mark out of 5 for it. Methinks she marked it out of 5 first and then converted it into a mark out of 10.

But yeah, you really can't rattle on for ages about her family background. Having the mark out of 10 threw us off. She told us to write a page for a 10 mark question. Very misleading indeed.

angelduck

Behind a rock with a glitter gun poised and ready
HSC
Yeah, shes a very misleading lady Tines

Anyone else noticed that the threads in Ancient marked as good (denoted by the tick of approval) Are the ones we "merewether Mafia - or Angelas ancient minions + the magnificent goddess of Pluto" start talking in???

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
HSC
tina_goes_doo said:
Hello!

Well basically engel wanted the whole test out of 30. It's a nice number and you can divide a lot of nice things into it. Anywho, if you noticed on the question, she did give you a mark out of 5 for it. Methinks she marked it out of 5 first and then converted it into a mark out of 10.

But yeah, you really can't rattle on for ages about her family background. Having the mark out of 10 threw us off. She told us to write a page for a 10 mark question. Very misleading indeed.
ummm, mine hasnt got a mark out of 5 on it, just a mark out of 10. *feels very left out and goes off 2 sulk in a dark vampire-infested corner*

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
Then why did i get a mark out of 10? Did i just put it there and forget? Ooookay now i'm scared. My memory sucks so badly. So what was i saying?

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
SHUTUP! SHUTUP!!! I have english tomorrow and stressing already. I havn't even gotten another found text for the truth in media module. You guys talk crap! Confusing crap! SHUTUP!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)