• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

HSC question (Hat) (1 Viewer)

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
tina_goes_doo said:
Silvermoon, i wait every day at dawn for our duel and you never turn up!! You chicken! Scared that you might lose? *slaps silvermoon with glove* Yeah take that!
dawn? DAWN?!?! who the hell said anything about dawn? its night time then! how many times do i have to tell u tina - i NEED my 14 hours sleep. i have to have it or i dont function at all. however, i shall come to duel with u when i wake up...lets say we schedule it for 2 pm saturday afternoon? i know a lovely little place where we can have refreshments afterwards...

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
HSC
I just read that properly...you slapped me!
tina_goes_doo said:
*slaps silvermoon with glove*
how could u slap me! *stops dancing and cries* - id already issued the duel challenge and slapped you, ur not allowed to slap me back! its...its unheard of in any polite society (then again...cessnock...). *cries* i dont like you anymore! *runs off to tell mommy about being slapped by nasty playground bully tina_goes_doo*

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
Well don't forget to give me your pocket money first!

Anyway, to try and bring this thread back to the topic of Hatshepsut:

What do you think about the Red Chapel? How do they know it was a chapel? It could have been a giant Lego house or something. Oooh! Or maybe it was more technical and the blocks could actually be assembled to make a giant Bionicle or something! Whoa cool!

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
HSC
not sure that this is even worthy of replying to, but meh, never stopped any of the mafia before!! :D
the red chapel is known as such because...because...well because it jsut IS a chapel! stop asking stupid questions that i cant answer! ok, seriously, its got pics of religious crap in it, its shaped like a temple and thats what the great gae callender thinks it is. so neh :p
oh, on a side issue, are we supposed to refer to it as the red chapel always, or call it the Chapelle Rouge? (and yes, i know its the same thing, but lotsa books call it its french version once then go on with plain old red chapel - like we do with djeser-djeseru)

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
The only person who can call it "Chapelle Rouge" is Anna. YOU dropped french so you now are banned from speaking/ typing/ thinking anything french!

Mwa-ha-ha!!

I wonder if they sell whole buckets of red Lego blocks....

angelduck

Behind a rock with a glitter gun poised and ready
HSC
LOl, tina, i cant believe ur questioning this buildings names origins!! Obviously Callender named it such, and therefore it should NOT be questioned anymore

Good god! Tinas post are starting to get as bad as mine! What is the HSC doing to us???????

Sharky, how many of ur measly 23 posts come from the ancient forum? U masked maths man u!

Reni, umm, wait, i had something to comment for u, give me a little while, ill think

Oh yeah, about ur diabolical plan, after we tina is sufficently boiled in oil, can we pout her remains in A4 display folders? after all, they r diabolical!!!!!

Kirsti, go and eat some chicken!

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
Duckie....I FEEL STUPIDER JUST READING THAT!!!!

Honestly girl you should really stop and think before you type. Compose yourself first so that you can stop such useless posts from happening again! :D

And what's with this whole Callender bashing? Are you saying her theories are all wrong?! Evil mislead child....

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
HSC
callender DOES call the red chapel "Chapelle Rouge" several times and theres a whole article in KMT (ahh, the KMT) under that name. so which one is it better to call it?!?! oh, tina, ur so getting lotsa red lego blocks at christmas...hundreds of them...if i remember of course.
oh and duck, i dont think tinas remains are good enough for an A4 folder, do u?
i think ur right tho tina...i can feel the brain cells slipping away as i read her post!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)