HSC Results Countdown (1 Viewer)

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
https://www.facebook.com/ATARDrinkingGame

As the HSC comes to an end, it is inevitable that the results will come back. This will result in joy for some, despair for others, and some just wont really care. Regardless of the situation I propose a game.

A drinking game*.

For each point below 100 you receive on your ATAR, you have a shot. For those with high ATAR's spirits are encouraged.

Those with lower ATAR's a combination of spirits and beer is acceptable.
For example, 67 ATAR would receive 33 shots.
Decimal points can be rounded at your own discretion but it is encouraged to round down.

Mystery Mark (#<30) = Mystery Drink. Have your buddies pour various amounts of every alcoholic beverage available into one glass and scull, as well as the same amount as the lowest non "Mystery Mark" score.

* any injuries, hospitalisations, unwanted pregnancies, drunk dialling related incidents, loss of eyebrows, dignity or clothing, unexplained tattoos or piercings, deaths, tigers found in bathrooms, or any other seriously radical outcomes resulting from the participation of this game are solely blameable on that individuals sheer awesomeness.

Enjoy responsibly.

wdhc15

HSC
I would like to make it clear that the Sydney Morning Herald is a publication of the highest quality especially in comparison to the Murdoch tabloid rival which is not to be named.

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
I'll ensure I stand on my head whilst recieving my results as a form of good luck

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
Quote me SMH:
Clean;
The HSC was to my suprise a very constructive experience that has aided my preparation for tertiary education. It has provided me with the skills necessary to tackle any assessment set in my double agree of nursing/arts at USYD next year. The HSC has been a positive experience for me, and I have developed a more stronger relationship with my teachers because of that. Although in my first term, HSC seemed daunting, I managed go over fearing it, which in turn allowed me to find the best in it and enjoy my experience.

My message to year 12's now is to enjoy year 12 because it is the most positive and rewarding experience you will ever experience. Good luck in everything and I wish you well.

Dirty;
FUCK THAT HSC STRESS AND SHIT MAN FUCK U AND FUCK DA HSC ITS A STUPID EXAM AND U KNOW WHAT FUCK ENLISH THE MOST. I HATED HSC IT WAS THE WORST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE IF I HAD A TIME MACHINE I WOULD GO BACK IN TIME AND QUIT SCHOOL COz this SHIT IS STUPID

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
SMH I LOVED THE HSC QUOTE ME

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
BORED OF STUDIES HACKED INTO BOSTE AND WE ALL KNOW OUR MARKS ETC
Not serious

SuchSmallHands

HSC
We all used nootropics because we're so stressed!

(Okay I typed this in caps for dramatic effect but BoS decided I was being a little too dramatic apparently)

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
I was so nervous my stomach flipped out of my body straight out the window to the next door neighbours roof...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)