Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wait for letter

Votes: 3 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

neuro_logik

HSC
mishka said:
i'm getting mine by SMS, then i'll try logging on to the website later in the afternoon to find out the breakdown of everything.

for UAI, i'm going to try throughout the day to get on the website, but i have a feeling the traffic will be too bad... hopefully broadband will compensate!!
If the other end is bombarded with a shit load of people it would be bad (as I think it will), thats why I'm not going to sleep and I'm going to leave my machine on for the 17th & 18th.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
I have a company phone so I don't give a shit about spending money for the sms, but I'll prolly use the net as well to get a more detailed look.

I'm scared as hell and I'm only getting 4 units back, you all must be shitting yourselves.

Scanorama

HSC
I will use the net and there is no way I will waste whatever it costs on the SMS to upset myself. And I will not on a rush to get it either. I will sleep in that night and whenever I get up that morning/afternoon, I will then check it.

mishka

HSC
N/A
basically, i want to find out before my teachers do!!! :D

i already have 5 people signed up to get the message forwarded on to their phone. beats rattling everything off 10000 times!!

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
glycerine said:
I have a company phone so I don't give a shit about spending money for the sms, but I'll prolly use the net as well to get a more detailed look.

I'm scared as hell and I'm only getting 4 units back, you all must be shitting yourselves.
haha Im shitting myself with three, so yeah

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
im getting two, i have slight trepidation :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)